Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dawgs206 said:

Prior to Budda and Jack I would have said Stephen Schilling was probably the Eastside's most decorated player. He had a solid career at Michigan.

I'm not into dk riding HS recruits until they're playing up against D1 competition

Case in point. I thought Noah Sewell was going to be too big ..I was wrong I thought Justin Flowe looked moist. He's riding the pine. LIPO

*David DeCastro. I don't think it matters if a kid is from Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, etc. We just want good players. You're moving the goal posts with whatever you're trying to argue.
    Dude DeCastro was a 3 star kid. He didn't get the red carpet. He exceeded all expectations. Don't make it sound like everyone thought he was hot shit coming out.

@AtomicDawg I want to as well. I think the UW is best place for him. We don't need to rely on him as the savior of the defense. We'll see, if he leaves I'll suffer the Emo Dawgs out here crying and calling for Jimmy's head for a week.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I am going to guess Lake goes 1 out of 2 on JTT and Emeka.

But first beat Stanford, nothing else matters.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

dawgs206 said:

Prior to Budda and Jack I would have said Stephen Schilling was probably the Eastside's most decorated player. He had a solid career at Michigan.

I'm not into dk riding HS recruits until they're playing up against D1 competition

Case in point. I thought Noah Sewell was going to be too big ..I was wrong I thought Justin Flowe looked moist. He's riding the pine. LIPO

*David DeCastro. I don't think it matters if a kid is from Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, etc. We just want good players. You're moving the goal posts with whatever you're trying to argue.
    Dude DeCastro was a 3 star kid. He didn't get the red carpet. He exceeded all expectations. Don't make it sound like everyone thought he was hot shit coming out.

@AtomicDawg I want to as well. I think the UW is best place for him. We don't need to rely on him as the savior of the defense. We'll see, if he leaves I'll suffer the Emo Dawgs out here crying and calling for Jimmy's head for a week.
    DeCastro was heavily recruited. Everyone did in fact think he was hot shit.

Regardless, I have no idea how that helps your "Eastside players are overrated" screed. No part of your argument has been consistent.
    Go look at my post I never used the overrated at all. Come on guys, kids in remedial English got this comprehension game down. I said in essence

It's debatable whether EC talent is Elite. Stop putting words in my mouth. I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

quote me if you're struggling with this. It's that simple.
  • Options
    Not sure where 247 is officially reporting this. It's not on anything JTT-related that I can find. Granted, I haven't paid $10.99, so maybe I'm missing something...
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Not sure where 247 is officially reporting this. It's not on anything JTT-related that I can find. Granted, I haven't paid $10.99, so maybe I'm missing something...
    Yeah, somebody on dawgan made reference to it, and the only source they had was this tweet.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What happened to LaMike? Though he was a decent dude at The Ohio State beatdown prefunk. In hindsight it might have been the Bob Marley joint and cannonballin MaiTai‘s.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DawgFader said:

What happened to LaMike? Though he was a decent dude at The Ohio State beatdown prefunk. In hindsight it might have been the Bob Marley joint and cannonballin MaiTai‘s.

He was always a retard.