Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to would be Doogs

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

It’s a Covid ball scrimmage. Same as the last 2 weeks. Who gives a fuck.

Disagree

This shows programs that know what theyre doing keep rolling. Cuog loser programs lose and lose players and opportunities due to covid
    All I’m saying is don’t read too much one way or another into this shit show attempt of a season. It was an entertaining come back and something we haven’t seen in forever. That’s great. I’m not gonna Doog about it.
    Yella ya grumpy old flea flicker. Is it too cold down there? Get out and catch some fish and gain some oerspective.
    doogHIV
    HIV...sure.

No dooging here though. I want UW to be really good but they aren't and that game confirmed it. Good game and killer comeback, but UW doesn't look like a championship team.

Yet still the north, league championship, and maybe even an upset win over someone good in a bowl game are well within reach.
    The North sucks balls, so might as well win it.
    Thats what I said. Potato potato
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

It’s a Covid ball scrimmage. Same as the last 2 weeks. Who gives a fuck.

Disagree

This shows programs that know what theyre doing keep rolling. Cuog loser programs lose and lose players and opportunities due to covid
    All I’m saying is don’t read too much one way or another into this shit show attempt of a season. It was an entertaining come back and something we haven’t seen in forever. That’s great. I’m not gonna Doog about it.
    Yella ya grumpy old flea flicker. Is it too cold down there? Get out and catch some fish and gain some oerspective.
    doogHIV
    HIV...sure.

No dooging here though. I want UW to be really good but they aren't and that game confirmed it. Good game and killer comeback, but UW doesn't look like a championship team.

Yet still the north, league championship, and maybe even an upset win over someone good in a bowl game are well within reach.

They’re good enough when Donovan keeps them out of 3rd long by passing the ball on early downs.
    Rhis time i agree.. The ground game was no guarantee to go forward tonight He should have gone to more first down passes by the second quarter.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wasn't dooging but was BRB, JOing all week.

will be dooging this week because too sore to BRB, JO
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

guntlove said:

Would be? Was there anyone here who wasn't shamefully dooging ahe ll week?

Me.

Jimmy's not a head coach. And JonDon will be a fucking anchor around this program. But I didn't want to piss in anybody's cornflakes last week... it was cool watching everyone doog out. This place was super fun. I wish I was wrong about Jimmy, but I'm not.
    I’m still sipping my Cosmopolitan here at Club LIPO. And I’m not going to ask for my bar tab until after the final game.
    Helfrich won a rosebowel...

Mario won a rosebowel...
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

guntlove said:

Me.

Jimmy's not a head coach. And JonDon will be a fucking anchor around this program. But I didn't want to piss in anybody's cornflakes last week... it was cool watching everyone doog out. This place was super fun. I wish I was wrong about Jimmy, but I'm not.
    I’m still sipping my Cosmopolitan here at Club LIPO. And I’m not going to ask for my bar tab until after the final game.

Mario won a rosebowel...
    Neither of them had Coach K.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’m dooging again. I don’t care. The past two weeks have been great.

I also see glimpses of greatness. Hard not to appreciate some of the guys and their efforts. First time in years we didn’t have clenched buttholes and pulled out a big comeback win.

guntlove said:

Me.

Mario won a rosebowel...
    I'll take a Lake rosebowel, I'm not picky.

Who edit my shit fuckos?

It’s an improvement
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

guntlove said:

Me.

Mario won a rosebowel...
    Neuheisel won a Rose Bowl