Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The energy this entire week has been amazing and pretty damn fun

2»

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wait, so we're not into a tidal wave of emo edgelording anymore? Am I at the wrong place?

@1to392831weretaken, I’m gonna buy you a mug with “Edgelord” written across it for Christmas. 😁

Yes, this has been a fun week on the boreds and the greater UW Twitter universe. It’s been balm for this disenchanted doog’s soul.

I’m not ready to crown Lake, Morris, Jon Don, etc. though. It’s only been TWO GAMES. I don’t say this to be a Debbie Downer...definitely keep riding that excitement wave, but also LIPO.
    No fancy mugs for me. I only drink burnt Folgers out of yesterday's styrofoam cup, sleep under my desk (where I keep my booze--LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE!), and constantly prepare for the next shitpost.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    Time to build jimmy a statue next to don james, lol some of you need a walk for perspective. Kids are playing with more energy and excitement which is the only positive thing I have noticed
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not relevant but I laffed

Maybe the worst fight scene in history

Gold
    Give me a desert island with suffer and diamond deposits sise by side with sparking rocks and mysterious 6" tubes lying around and I'll take over the world.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

Time to build jimmy a statue next to don james, lol some of you need a walk for perspective. Kids are playing with more energy and excitement which is the only positive thing I have noticed

Yeah but you’re stupid so.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Still LIPO but promising preseason games for 2021 so far.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Wait, so we're not into a tidal wave of emo edgelording anymore? Am I at the wrong place?

@1to392831weretaken, I’m gonna buy you a mug with “Edgelord” written across it for Christmas. 😁

Yes, this has been a fun week on the boreds and the greater UW Twitter universe. It’s been balm for this disenchanted doog’s soul.

I’m not ready to crown Lake, Morris, Jon Don, etc. though. It’s only been TWO GAMES. I don’t say this to be a Debbie Downer...definitely keep riding that excitement wave, but also LIPO.
    If you ever become as jaded and cynical as me, maybe you could change your name to @Downer_de_Jour.
    Getting there.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Yeah but you’re stupid so.
    ohh that is rich coming from you.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Only?

Hard disagree.