Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker Carlson was insulting, demanding and rude

124»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

doogie said:

Sledog said:

Actually dems focused on it and complained about it quite a bit. Elizabeth Warren was one of them. PBS, NYT and several others did articles on vulnerabilities, cheating possibilities.

In person unless disabled with ID on paper ballots. That's what we need.

So the DNC pointed out vulnerability before the election. And, what. Trump waited to lose before expressing concern?

Would it have been an issue if the outcome were different?
    Trump tried to bring it up about six months ago. Bannon went public saying the Issue is a guaranteed loser for Trump and that he should stick with his main messages. Trump dropped it like a hot potato and here we are!
    Yeah, six months ago.

Like I said, if we do, in fact, have this issue in our country, then I'll assume until it's established otherwise that it happens in every election and that the cheating goes back and forth. Either that, or the entire political and judicial machinery is just against Trump, which I don't believe. I certainly know people who do. Lots and lots of them.
    Power seldom surrenders voluntarily.

If this Blockchain technology patented and owned by the Post Office is legit and built out, I can understand why Both sides would have issues surrendering control of the election periphery.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    doogie said:

doogie said:

Sledog said:

Actually dems focused on it and complained about it quite a bit. Elizabeth Warren was one of them. PBS, NYT and several others did articles on vulnerabilities, cheating possibilities.

In person unless disabled with ID on paper ballots. That's what we need.

So the DNC pointed out vulnerability before the election. And, what. Trump waited to lose before expressing concern?

Would it have been an issue if the outcome were different?
    Trump tried to bring it up about six months ago. Bannon went public saying the Issue is a guaranteed loser for Trump and that he should stick with his main messages. Trump dropped it like a hot potato and here we are!
    Yeah, six months ago.

Like I said, if we do, in fact, have this issue in our country, then I'll assume until it's established otherwise that it happens in every election and that the cheating goes back and forth. Either that, or the entire political and judicial machinery is just against Trump, which I don't believe. I certainly know people who do. Lots and lots of them.
    Power seldom surrenders voluntarily.

If this Blockchain technology patented and owned by the Post Office is legit and built out, I can understand why Both sides would have issues surrendering control of the election periphery.
    Fair enough. It's simple for me: if there was election fraud, Trump has the resources to run it down and make something of it in court.

But I would like to be spared the idea that this was all saved up for Trump and that he's saving us from George Soros. The narrative gets a little stretched out.

Can you tell me with a straight face that if Trump could safely move a few hundred thousand fictional votes his way he wouldn't do it?

Like I said before. Audit the motherfucker. Do a rotating cycle among the Big 4, pay them Yugely, and legislate a big stick to be applied if they are ever caught getting cute.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If Trump has the resources, he should stop Texting me 10 fucking tims a day begging for money.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

If Trump has the resources, he should stop Texting me 10 fucking tims a day begging for money.

Lol only 10?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

First rule of finance: Always use other people's cheap money.

Second rule of finance: ALWAYS use other people's cheap money.