Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quick post-game thoughts

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    McSorley had little to no arm strength
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

• Options

That’s how he looked against Michigan.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We dominated but let's not go overboard with the dooging. We beat Arizona 51-27 last year and 49-3 in 2015. They suck and have always sucked.
  • Options

We dominated but let's not go overboard with the dooging. We beat Arizona 51-27 last year and 49-3 in 2015. They suck and have always sucked.

We played like shit last year
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

chuck said:

Drops are definitely going to screw us at some point but I’d almost prefer to watch them work it out live than go back to that behind the line screen after screen shit under Hamdan.

This hasn't been emphasized enough. I love that nobody has had to go to the dog house. They keep running them out there and they keep getting open. It's going to pay off.

Even grandpa sankey can see what a deep and dangerous group of receivers has. It won't work out for all of them, but at least a couple will really benefit from the chance to work out the kinks in live action.
    McMillan getting open deep multiple times is a huge positive. Puka is a game breaker too. His drops have pissed me off more than the others because they were such routine plays, but we can’t pull him because he’s too good.
    Nacua actually made a great catch on the long TD. The ball was high and behind him at close range and he managed to pull it in without breaking stride.

I freakin love what they did with McMillan. Even John Ross couldn't advertise he was going deep over and over and still get open. McMillan did it how many times? Its obviously just good route design, good route running, and exceptional talent. Plus it was Arizona, I guess, but I have a feeling we'll keep seeing it as long as UW is winning or at least in games.
    It was a good catch. I went back and looked at that play on YouTube and it wasn’t as bad of throw as I thought.

It’s nice having a WR that can turn a short pass into an explosive.
    Puka might be the most talented WR in the Pac. Been saying it. I would take him over Amon Ra, name whoever else.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

chuck said:

Drops are definitely going to screw us at some point but I’d almost prefer to watch them work it out live than go back to that behind the line screen after screen shit under Hamdan.

This hasn't been emphasized enough. I love that nobody has had to go to the dog house. They keep running them out there and they keep getting open. It's going to pay off.

Even grandpa sankey can see what a deep and dangerous group of receivers has. It won't work out for all of them, but at least a couple will really benefit from the chance to work out the kinks in live action.
    McMillan getting open deep multiple times is a huge positive. Puka is a game breaker too. His drops have pissed me off more than the others because they were such routine plays, but we can’t pull him because he’s too good.
    Nacua actually made a great catch on the long TD. The ball was high and behind him at close range and he managed to pull it in without breaking stride.

I freakin love what they did with McMillan. Even John Ross couldn't advertise he was going deep over and over and still get open. McMillan did it how many times? Its obviously just good route design, good route running, and exceptional talent. Plus it was Arizona, I guess, but I have a feeling we'll keep seeing it as long as UW is winning or at least in games.
    It was a good catch. I went back and looked at that play on YouTube and it wasn’t as bad of throw as I thought.

It’s nice having a WR that can turn a short pass into an explosive.
    Puka might be the most talented WR in the Pac. Been saying it. I would take him over Amon Ra, name whoever else.
    @MikeSeaver has many to add. Not sure which school though...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

You can look at her and tell she's an energetic lay.

Long story short, I'd like to plow her.