Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A few thoughts

13»

Comments

• JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If Morris continues to improve and we(?) keep winning, Huard sits on the bench in 2021
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

If Morris continues to improve and we(?) keep winning, Huard sits on the bench in 2021

He already was going to.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

He already was going to.
    ISHIT but when he gets to UW Sam will not have thrown a pass in a live, full pads game in over two years. He’s amazing but if Morris keeps improving then he sits and the competition the next year will deliver UW an elite signal caller.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That would be a very good thing.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Race has done it again!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Woof said:

Lots of good points. Here are my adds.

Morris still needs to work on selling the play action a bit more. There were some good ones, some ok ones, and a couple where I had to rewatch multiple times to figure out if it was play action or Morris was just fumbling with the ball.

We ran 5 wide out of a 3 TE set (13 personnel) multiple times. Otton, Redman, and Westover split wide. This could eventually be a delicious mismatch, especially with Cam and his hands.

We also ran a play a couple times where we unbalanced the line and moved Curne outside Kirkland and let Otton play RT. Otton's blocking was very very nice.

The young guy that impressed me in limited time was Fabiculanan. Seemed to have a nose for the ball and a willing tackler. Bandes and Tuitele looked decent, and I'd love to get to a point where they can rotate in a bit more.

TYFYS. I did not see this during the game.
    Me neither