Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How to make college football better

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I wish there was a way they could give college teams real incentive to play competitive OOC games.

My best Husky memories involved OOC games or playing USC. I feel for those growing up in this Husky era never having the thrill of waking up on a Saturday when UW is playing a big game vs Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, Miami, BYU, Colorado like we did in the 90's. Those were some fun games and the crowds at Husky Stadium were far more electric than any conference game(only exception was 1990 USC that crowd was insane).
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

fuck you

Awesomed for being concise. Shining example of the value of being economical in writing.

Who 'da thunk AOG would make the post of the week?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    chuck said:

fuck you

Awesomed for being concise. Shining example of the value of being economical in writing.

Who 'da thunk AOG would make the post of the week?
    my plan is by far the most interesting/best compared to: PLSS calls the plays? nude cheerleaders? I mean, give me a least a little credit, give me some kind of improvement to college football. The stoppages are too much. The players do need to get paid more. The stadium is a money-making advertisement machine. Right?

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I wish there was a way they could give college teams real incentive to play competitive OOC games.

This would be a good improvement. Marquee OOC games sell more tickets, have higher TV ratings, etc.

It's understandable that teams don't want to schedule tougher games because W-L record is so important, but if someone could figure out a way to create incentive for these matchups it would be better for the game.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Here's an idea- instead of paying to have a meeting room named after them, boosters could donate money in exchange for halftime Lemon Drops on the jumbo tron.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    this thread is starting to deliver
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

How to make Husky football better

Puddles the duck dry humping a doog on the Husky Tron before every game.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

MARQUEE GAME

This whole fucking state is gonna SHUT DOWN!

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Who the fuck is @chuck?

The poster formally known as ChuckHIV
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

My best Husky memories involved OOC games or playing USC. I feel for those growing up in this Husky era never having the thrill of waking up on a Saturday when UW is playing a big game vs Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, Miami, BYU, Colorado like we did in the 90's. Those were some fun games and the crowds at Husky Stadium were hand jobs from my dad were far better than any conference game(only exception was 1990 USC that crowd one was insane).

Fixed that for you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

My best Husky memories involved OOC games or playing USC. I feel for those growing up in this Husky era never having the thrill of waking up on a Saturday when UW is playing a big game vs Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, Miami, BYU, Colorado like we did in the 90's. Those were some fun games and the crowds at Husky Stadium were hand jobs from my dad were far better than any conference game(only exception was 1990 USC that crowd one was insane).

Fixed that for you.
    You've been pressing pretty badly lately.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fixed that for you.
    You've been pressing pretty badly lately.
    Kind of like when your dad pressed his hand against your cock on crisp fall afternoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU