Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did you know Husky Football has now won 5 National Chamionships?

2»

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you guys can't see by now that this guy's either an epic troll or retarded/Pweston, I can't help you. No fan of a rival team, with full cognitive capacity, comes to HCH, stays this long, and still takes it seriously. Taking this retard's posts at face value and responding in kind is either giving this guy a massive (full three-inch) erection or making him cry to his special ed teacher. Either way, probably best to just leave it alone.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dOgmaster said:

I didnt say programs cant embellish, I am questioning why it would feel the need to, and what it thinks it will accomplish. Does it somehow make uw fans feel better about their program, knowing that they didn’t earn those titles? Does the university of washington enjoy teaching kids things that are false? Turn it around for one second, what would uw fans think if Oregon claimed 6 championships? Cause as stated above we could. But I know the fucking answer and so does everyone on this board. Have some fucking self respect!

Link?
    From PurpleBlaze above:

I mean who hasn't embellished a little here and there and padded their resume? Everyone does it. Totally normal...

And you are wrong dnc. If you lay claim to a championship 50 or 110 years after that fact its a bullshit titles. I am sure that shit sells well on Dogman! For fun actually look up who uw played in 1910. It will give you a good laugh and may explain why they werent voted as a champion. The 1960 title is in Minnesota’s trophy case. uw felt inclined to apply how we current vote to 1960, even those the voting was done before the bowl game, not after, which is how uw claims they should have won it. 1984, that trophy is in BYU’s trophy case. I guess uw was still pissy about that 35 years after the fact and just decided to give themselves something. Talk about revisionist history, uw says ‘hold my beer’.

Yeah, I am aware that Bama, usc, and even Cal, with their 3 NC’s, embellish their records, but they get shit for it as well. They don’t get that it belittles what they did accomplish. So for uw, maybe we should look to see what else they have made up.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    dflea said:

dOgmaster said:

uw can claim whatever the fuck it wants. I just wonder why they stopped at 5?! But no one outside of uw will acknowledge the bullshit/stolen titles. So feel free to talk shit amongst fellow leg humpers, but save yourself some embarrassment by not spouting that crap to opposing fans. Just to be clear, uw has 1 shared national championship.

Oregon doesn’t have any, or claim any fake titles. We know our history and don’t need to make shit up to feel good about our program. It is almost like uw is embarrassed with their accomplishments and need to pad their records, yet sit around and talk about how great their program is and how great they have been historically. Fucking pathetic!

That's a lot of words to say you suck dick and always have.
    I know Oregon has nothing when it comes to football. uw has a great history and owns a national title. Oregon fans were do anything to be able to say that. But it boggles me to understand why uw can’t be proud of what it has accomplished. That is why its sad!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Hey, leave me out of this. My post, as always, was intended to be malarkey.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

dOgmaster said:

uw can claim whatever the fuck it wants. I just wonder why they stopped at 5?! But no one outside of uw will acknowledge the bullshit/stolen titles. So feel free to talk shit amongst fellow leg humpers, but save yourself some embarrassment by not spouting that crap to opposing fans. Just to be clear, uw has 1 shared national championship.

Oregon doesn’t have any, or claim any fake titles. We know our history and don’t need to make shit up to feel good about our program. It is almost like uw is embarrassed with their accomplishments and need to pad their records, yet sit around and talk about how great their program is and how great they have been historically. Fucking pathetic!

I remember my drinking Pepsi phase

kinda
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    dOgmaster said:

dflea said:

dOgmaster said:

That's a lot of words to say you suck dick and always have.
    I know Oregon has nothing when it comes to football. uw has a great history and owns a national title. Oregon fans were do anything to be able to say that. But it boggles me to understand why uw can’t be proud of what it has accomplished. That is why its sad!
    We're so proud of our actual football championship(s), that we like to toss in a couple extra.

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

How many unclaimed sustainability awards?

Sustainability natty? Uw can’t even win Seattle.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,181
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dOgmaster said:

I didnt say programs cant embellish, I am questioning why it would feel the need to, and what it thinks it will accomplish. Does it somehow make uw fans feel better about their program, knowing that they didn’t earn those titles? Does the university of washington enjoy teaching kids things that are false? Turn it around for one second, what would uw fans think if Oregon claimed 6 championships? Cause as stated above we could. But I know the fucking answer and so does everyone on this board. Have some fucking self respect!

Ok Jared
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020

Sustainability natty? Uw can’t even win Seattle.
    😡

BUT WE WON THE COACHES’ POLL!

Edit: And charge your phone!