Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Communists make lists

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AOC already tweeted she feels unsafe and insecure because of Trump calling her AOC in a tweet, remember?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,609
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Anyone against #mynoem will be on a list for sure

A list of fags
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,293
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The Left, over time, ends up in Fascist dictatorships and eliminating political opponents.

This is how they get there.

As does extreme conservatism. Take any ideology far enough and it leads to authoritarianism. Try finding a new thought outside of your tiny dark corner of the internet before parroting more empty words.
    Well those are empty words.

Your side is already calling for blacklisting political opponents, whoever you are. LOL at Trump being extreme right. Can’t wait for the mask mandates and shutdowns again by you Fascists.

Shunning is old school.

It does hurt. It’s supposed to.

I’d cling to my anonymity if I was you, Igor.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    doogie said:

AOC already tweeted she feels unsafe and insecure because of Trump calling her AOC in a tweet, remember?

And her Twitter handles is literally @AOC.

She’s not the brightest...

• Options
    edited November 2020
    HHusky said:

The Left, over time, ends up in Fascist dictatorships and eliminating political opponents.

As does extreme conservatism. Take any ideology far enough and it leads to authoritarianism. Try finding a new thought outside of your tiny dark corner of the internet before parroting more empty words.

Your side is already calling for blacklisting political opponents, whoever you are. LOL at Trump being extreme right. Can’t wait for the mask mandates and shutdowns again by you Fascists.

Shunning is old school.

Sounds like a threat. Bring it, fat ass.

Let the Great Doxxing begin. May have to worm your IP address...

• Options

HHusky said:

Shunning is old school.

Just advice, Olga.

In a few years no one with plausible deniability will cop to supporting Individual One.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shunning is old school.

Just advice, Olga.

In a few years no one with plausible deniability will cop to supporting Individual One.
    We have guns still in this country, Adolph. Bring it.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Joe McCarthy had lists too. Seems odd that AOC would be so quick to emulate him. A formal Congressional censure could give us all some peace.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shunning is old school.

Just advice, Olga.

You think your interest in me is reciprocated.

Sad
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Joe McCarthy had lists too. Seems odd that AOC would be so quick to emulate him. A formal Congressional censure could give us all some peace.

It’s wretchedly un American thing. They might have already been shamed out of pursuing it.
  • Options

The Far Left now supports McCarthyism POTD. Not a slam at you, it’s a solid comparison.
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

HHusky said:

Shunning is old school.

lol @ the 150lb manlet talking shit
  • Options
    PHD_Dawg said:

HHusky said:

Shunning is old school.

lol @ the 150lb manlet talking shit
    You’re such a pussy you have a secondary anonymous account. Bring it, bitch! Ha

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Personally, I’m in a letting go of the anger phase but I see nothing wrong with the message of holding people accountable for their actions. It’s not like she’s calling to behead people like Steve Brannon did. Or talking about shooting people in the head like multiple cops have been.

So you have no problem with lists whose sole purpose is vengeance for political differences? Hey @DerekJohnson , I’m wondering if you could provide me a list of names and addresses, of all the leftists on this site? When the time comes, I’ll make sure they’re “held accountable for their actions”.
    Check your PMs
    TYFYS
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Personally, I’m in a letting go of the anger phase but I see nothing wrong with the message of holding people accountable for their actions. It’s not like she’s calling to behead people like Steve Brannon did. Or talking about shooting people in the head like multiple cops have been.

It’s strange behavior by her and if it were reversed she would make a huge deal about feeling unsafe and scared for her life about being put on a list.

The extreme lefties like AOC cry about unity and coming together but only if you agree with everything they do.

She wants unity, but not if you voted for Trump (I didn’t btw), weren’t all in for defunding the police, think an obvious female like AOC is retarded for the she/her shit in her Twitter bio (it’s absolutely pointless), aren’t marching for climate change. It’s a bunch of bullshit.
    Your points are fair.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,610
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shunning is old school.

Just advice, Olga.

I'm scared. I sense an uprising of ill-informed whites with guns. The coming revolution will cleanse the nation, it will 100% happen, and the left will surely be destroyed. Including me and my loved ones. Sobering.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shunning is old school.

Just advice, Olga.

I'm scared. I sense an uprising of ill-informed whites with guns. The coming revolution will cleanse the nation, it will 100% happen, and the left will surely be destroyed. Including me and my loved ones. Sobering.
    Notice how this guy hasn’t commented on the topic of the thread.

My side isn’t calling for societal and government shunning of political opponents. Yours is.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shunning is old school.

Just advice, Olga.

They got Biden over the line
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,610
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shunning is old school.

Just advice, Olga.

Notice how this guy hasn’t commented on the topic of the thread.

My side isn’t calling for societal and government shunning of political opponents. Yours is.

Why would I ever comment on the topic of this thread? Me and my cohort travel in misinformation and the ethic of pitiless retribution.

You see, the only thing preventing us from TOTAL global domination is the clear reasoning of Tug conservatives and their valiant compatriots spread across this land.

Therefore I move in the shadows of sophistry, the better to defeat the last Children of Light upon this earth.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    USMChawk said:

So you have no problem with lists whose sole purpose is vengeance for political differences? Hey @DerekJohnson , I’m wondering if you could provide me a list of names and addresses, of all the leftists on this site? When the time comes, I’ll make sure they’re “held accountable for their actions”.
    There is a very strong frustration, for us on the left, with the way America has just kind of forgot that George W Bush and the people in his administration tortured people and lied us into a war. Her sentiment is that we’re not just going to pretend this didn’t happen.

I understand you’re frustrated because if this was going the other way, and Trump talked about a list like this, the left would play victim but there’s no reason for the internet tuff guy schtick.