Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Serious question

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Emoterman said:

LawDawg1 said:

Lake went too far in hiding who the starting QB would be. Too much advantage for Cal to overcome.

Legit Roof double chin for this one.

Honest mistake, but Ruth is best known for her signature double mouth. Well, that or her nice ass.

#NeverForget
    Couple questions. You'd think I'd know all of this having been indulging in this vice for over 20 years, but whatever:

1. does Roof know what goes on here at her expense? I know Kim does, though I'm not sure he knows to what extent, how many people and for how long his many internet gaffes and fucktardedness have been spoofed. but I'm not sure about Roof. I know she knows of this place, but I don't know she knows the full extent.

2. does she, or did she, have a nice ass? or is that more tomfoolery of the HHB kind?

don't twist. axing for a fren.

@DerekJohnson ?
    Don't rope me into this, I don't know. I don't feel comfortable with the above posts ridiculing her like that, but we endeavor to have as much free speech as possible, and of course she has ridiculed me and this site plenty of times. And yes she is aware, as she has even posted here a few times.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Emoterman said:

LawDawg1 said:

Lake went too far in hiding who the starting QB would be. Too much advantage for Cal to overcome.

Honest mistake, but Ruth is best known for her signature double mouth. Well, that or her nice ass.

#NeverForget
    Couple questions. You'd think I'd know all of this having been indulging in this vice for over 20 years, but whatever:

1. does Roof know what goes on here at her expense? I know Kim does, though I'm not sure he knows to what extent, how many people and for how long his many internet gaffes and fucktardedness have been spoofed. but I'm not sure about Roof. I know she knows of this place, but I don't know she knows the full extent.

2. does she, or did she, have a nice ass? or is that more tomfoolery of the HHB kind?

@DerekJohnson ?
    Don't rope me into this, I don't know. I don't feel comfortable with the above posts ridiculing her like that, but we endeavor to have as much free speech as possible, and of course she has ridiculed me and this site plenty of times. And yes she is aware, as she has even posted here a few times.
    Ethical Stalin is the most boring Stalin. I like Stalin of the Purge better.

Can you at least comment on her ass please?

Emoterman said:

LawDawg1 said:

#NeverForget

@DerekJohnson ?
    Pretty sure she knows of this place well seeings hows she was a prominent poster here for years under the handle "BallzDeep"... Also, recently, her daughter made a surprise tour of the joint.

As to the nice ass, I would have tucked into a stall of the only bathroom open on the north side with a Ruth then, placed her hands on the wall and dumped a doozie on the small of her back anyday. She can look good one day and damn awful the next. But fact is, a rear propped up nice and extended, back arched, can suffice on a good percentage of women. Must have meat on the bone though. A boney chick looks like a stick-figure propped in said position.

Ruth wasnt fat at all, just homely. When she had her hair up in a clip or band, with her school teacher glasses she was downright sunday-morrning sexy (you know, that morning in bed after a late-night of partying very hard; when you're at your horniest...and dirtiest;) sorry baabs, J, youve nevert been in bed with a woman on a sunday morning after being out till 5 am...trust me its killer smut and the BEST squirt of the week. See, your coke hangover hasn't set in yet. The rest of the day, after the dumpin, get her sore ass to the freezer for the Stoli, pickled asparagus for a triple bloody Mary as pain is on the horizon. Don't worry though, by next weekend you'll be as good as new
    Seriously Clark?

What was her daughter's call name?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dOgmaster said:

Thanks Grundle! Race, its considered a no contest, so no winner or losers.

You sure about that?

And loosers abound.
    You trying to run me now? Sad.
    * Ewe
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

LawDawg1 said:

#NeverForget

@DerekJohnson ?
    Pretty sure she knows of this place well seeings hows she was a prominent poster here for years under the handle "BallzDeep"... Also, recently, her daughter made a surprise tour of the joint.

As to the nice ass, I would have tucked into a stall of the only bathroom open on the north side with a Ruth then, placed her hands on the wall and dumped a doozie on the small of her back anyday. She can look good one day and damn awful the next. But fact is, a rear propped up nice and extended, back arched, can suffice on a good percentage of women. Must have meat on the bone though. A boney chick looks like a stick-figure propped in said position.

Ruth wasnt fat at all, just homely. When she had her hair up in a clip or band, with her school teacher glasses she was downright sunday-morrning sexy (you know, that morning in bed after a late-night of partying very hard; when you're at your horniest...and dirtiest;) sorry baabs, J, youve nevert been in bed with a woman on a sunday morning after being out till 5 am...trust me its killer smut and the BEST squirt of the week. See, your coke hangover hasn't set in yet. The rest of the day, after the dumpin, get her sore ass to the freezer for the Stoli, pickled asparagus for a triple bloody Mary as pain is on the horizon. Don't worry though, by next weekend you'll be as good as new
    Seriously Clark?

It's real, and it's spectacular. I had to dig back 10 pages to find it, but enjoy Roof 2.0's tour de force.

Emoterman said:

LawDawg1 said:

#NeverForget

@DerekJohnson ?

Seriously Clark?

It's real, and it's spectacular. I had to dig back 10 pages to find it, but enjoy Roof 2.0's tour de force.
    Fuck I even chinned a poast in that thread. My memory is garbage. Also, I probably didn't get it when it was happening.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

LawDawg1 said:

#NeverForget
    I hate you for making this appear many times in the thread. Where’s her slut daughter at?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If you post the 2x picture of Roof ... that's an auto "FUCK OFF"
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Emoterman said:

LawDawg1 said:

#NeverForget

@DerekJohnson ?

Seriously Clark?

That was cringe.

But DDJ protecting her territory was kinda hawt.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Emoterman said:

LawDawg1 said:

#NeverForget

@DerekJohnson ?

Seriously Clark?

@Patchwasneverhere