Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cigars

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

YouKnowIt said:

Swaye said:

YouKnowIt said:

Swaye said:

YouKnowIt said:

Swaye said:

Thanks to @swaye's recomendation I was tripping ballz on the #2 Cigar of the Year around the Mayberry fire pit last weekend. I don't even have to do the research. Just listen 'em to Big Chief.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25cigar/e-p-carrillo-la-historia-e-iii-2014

And a ten bucks a stick there is no better value in the cigar world.
    Just got a Box of 10 for 69. Better be good!
    Was that the La Historia or the new Pledge? I bought both when they put the special on. Carrillo is fantastic!
    La Historia
    I can't imagine you not loving it.
    who doesn't love big brown things in there mouth ...

Agree. I've been trending more two the darker cigars of late based on the red man's guidance. Also prefer a bigger stick in my mouth that I used to.
    my wrapper of choice is cameroons, but you should always listen to the red man when it comes to smokes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm good from Colorado on up, but Maduro is my sweet spot. Love perfectos when rolled tightly. Had a Fuente Best Seller Maduro recently that may be the best cigar I ever smoked. Can't get them though. They do however have a Colorado version you can buy in boxes. Might give that a try.