Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

States Rights, always a dog whistle

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    The Green Book gives way to, what, Orange Book? Orange is the biohazard color yes?
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,714
    Conservatives and liberals each attempt to enhance federal or state governance when it suits their needs.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Conservatives and liberals each attempt to enhance federal or state governance when it suits their needs.

Curious what Trump did to enhance federal governance. Democrats clobbered him for not disregarding the 10th Amendment on Covid protocol, and called him racist when he banned flights from China at the end of January.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Republicans are ecstatic to get Trump out of there. Time to kick back and continue selling out america
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,714

Curious what Trump did to enhance federal governance. Democrats clobbered him for not disregarding the 10th Amendment on Covid protocol, and called him racist when he banned flights from China at the end of January.
    The only thing Trump can enhance is the size of his fat cheeseburger-filled gut. He had no idea how to run the government to accomplish whatever his goals were, which is a pity when you consider he once promised to put people to work on vast infrastructure projects.

Sending out covid checks was an increase in federal governance, but I support that.

If he actually had a coordinated response to covid he would have dramatically increased his electability because, contrary to anti-masker conspiracy theory, the vast majority of the voting public is concerned about the pandemic.

His miniscule attention span and basically retarded management style kept him accomplishing much through the federal gov.
  • PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    i understand why this would be confusing for you guys, but this is what it looks like when an elected official wields power responsibly
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    When’s he setting up roadblocks to keep the filthy Jersey guidos from driving in? Everyone knows those people spread disease.
    edited November 2020

The only thing Trump can enhance is the size of his fat cheeseburger-filled gut. He had no idea how to run the government to accomplish whatever his goals were, which is a pity when you consider he once promised to put people to work on vast infrastructure projects.

Sending out covid checks was an increase in federal governance, but I support that.

If he actually had a coordinated response to covid he would have dramatically increased his electability because, contrary to anti-masker conspiracy theory, the vast majority of the voting public is concerned about the pandemic.

His miniscule attention span and basically retarded management style kept him accomplishing much through the federal gov.
    You didn’t answer my question. Lots of words in your dodge, though. He’s fat isn’t an answer. Covid checks were passed by both sides of Congress. Trump didn’t mandate it.

What did Trump do to enhance the role of the federal government? Answer the question if you can.
    PHD_Dawg said:

i understand why this would be confusing for you guys, but this is what it looks like when an elected official wields power responsibly

Cuomo put infected people into nursing homes to infect other patients. Most deaths in the USA by far.

What’s your fucking point, other than defending Cuomo because he’s a Democrat.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

You didn’t answer my question. Lots of words in your dodge, though. He’s fat isn’t an answer. Covid checks were passed by both sides of Congress. Trump didn’t mandate it.

What did Trump do to enhance the role of the federal government? Answer the question if you can.
    Matches the intellect
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020
    The Throbber doesn't really care much for states' rights. Those are organizational structures of governance. Relative to a one size fits all approach, it's tolerable. If the laws of the state are really that bothersome, I'll LEAVE and go to a different state.

The Throbber cares about individual rights. Leave me the fuck alone. I'll leave you the fuck alone.

You're free to say whatever dumbfuck things you'd like to say. I'll say whatever dumbfuck things I like to say. I'll get laid, you won't.

Let me pray to Oh god oh god it's shaved and you pray or not to whoever the fuck you want to.

I'll live with the consequences of my actions and choices. You do the same.

It's quite simple actually.