Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Senate stays GOP

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    James winning would be huge for the Republican Senate hopes
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    GOP defeats a Democrat Incumbent senator on Trump coattails and we’re supposed to believe those same voters pulled the lever for Biden?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

GOP defeats a Democrat Incumbent senator on Trump coattails and we’re supposed to believe those same voters pulled the lever for Biden?

Why would they cheat for one and not the other?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Apparently we are
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Half the GOP is in the bag for foreign money but I'm sure those guysm that were establishment opposition to Trump will protect our freedoms.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Half the GOP is in the bag for foreign money but I'm sure those guysm that were establishment opposition to Trump will protect our freedoms.

I like your thinking. Scorch the fucking earth. The GOP has neither earned or deserved our? support. Fuck those guys. Better to have the enemy people recognize in office than fakes and frauds
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,458
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I like your thinking. Scorch the fucking earth. The GOP has neither earned or deserved our? support. Fuck those guys. Better to have the enemy people recognize in office than fakes and frauds
    You won’t like Race when he’s angry...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Since the GOP is full of beta faggots with no fight in them for Trump, the only thing I have left is the slim glimmer of hope that the GOP (fags that they are), hold the Senate thus preventing 2A and court packing Armageddon. I've accepted my taxes are going up hugely.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Since the GOP is full of beta faggots with no fight in them for Trump, the only thing I have left is the slim glimmer of hope that the GOP (fags that they are), hold the Senate thus preventing 2A and court packing Armageddon. I've accepted my taxes are going up hugely.

Get a grip soldier. This is far from over
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I never though the USA would be this fractured, with Democrats openly cheating, but here we are.

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

If the Democrats are able to have an effective majority in the Senate then you will see so much change as there are no effective checks and balances in place.

If the Democrats are smart they slowly move towards their ultimate far left views as they continue to develop majorities that can't be overturn ... but I'd bet on an overplaying of their hand and going hard and fast on their priorities

They're going to ram as much through as they can before they swap Biden for Harris then let her appear to be the more balanced one before she runs for reelection.

Probably won't matter, mid terms will swing hard right.

2024 will depend on who the GOP nominates. I have no real clue at this point.
    I don’t think SCOTUS-packing will happen but I do think a Dem Senate will vote to remove the filibuster completely so they can push through Biden’s tax plan and also start transitioning to the Green New Deal in small steps.

The middle-class will suffer greatly thanks to the Woke White Women in their 4 bedroom 2.5 bath (and a bonus room!!) homes. I hope their husbands all lose their jobs.

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

If the Democrats are able to have an effective majority in the Senate then you will see so much change as there are no effective checks and balances in place.

If the Democrats are smart they slowly move towards their ultimate far left views as they continue to develop majorities that can't be overturn ... but I'd bet on an overplaying of their hand and going hard and fast on their priorities

They're going to ram as much through as they can before they swap Biden for Harris then let her appear to be the more balanced one before she runs for reelection.

Probably won't matter, mid terms will swing hard right.

2024 will depend on who the GOP nominates. I have no real clue at this point.
    I don’t think SCOTUS-packing will happen but I do think a Dem Senate will vote to remove the filibuster completely so they can push through Biden’s tax plan and also start transitioning to the Green New Deal in small steps.

The middle-class will suffer greatly thanks to the Woke White Women in their 4 bedroom 2.5 bath (and a bonus room!!) homes. I hope their husbands all lose their jobs.
  • Options
    The tinfoil hats are extra thicc with this group of message board whiny right wingnuts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Learn how to post then LEAVE
  • Options
    Learn how to post I will. LEAVE I will not. If I can’t enjoy watching whiny rights tug each other then who can?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Learn how to post I will. LEAVE I will not. If I can’t enjoy watching whiny rights tug each other then who can?

Pussy who created a new account just for this meltdown. My hero.
  • Options

Actually I created this account a week or so ago, but yeah it was definitely in anticipation of this meltdown. I honestly just discovered this place and had to keep watching the show.

I’m here to drink, fuck, and own trumptards.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    Yea you lost 10 seats in the house. Didn't flip the Senate and barely....
    Barely beat Trump such a spanking
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Actually I created this account a week or so ago, but yeah it was definitely in anticipation of this meltdown. I honestly just discovered this place and had to keep watching the show.

I’m here to drink, fuck, and own trumptards.
    You must enjoy your life
    What’s not to like.