Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mindy Kaling Says Kelly Would Have Killed Ryan If The Office Continued

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Killing Ryan off seems to be the logical progression of how they handled his character, not hers.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    That relationship/storyline was stupid.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    She got some bad work done.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Two losers who deserved each other
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Short story time.

When I was about 30, freshly divorced, and living alone with my son, a Korean family bought a country store just down the road. It was a mom and two daughters, ages 18 and about 24 iirc. The older was smoking hot with fake D cups, super tight clothes, lots of makeup, and reliable camel toe. I wanted her.

I never seemed to catch her at the right time to put the moves on, but the 18 year old, who was Korean not Indian but still looked almost exactly like Mindy Kaling, had started flirting with me.

I made a huge mistake and tried to use her as a side door to hook up with the sister. I invited "them" over to have dinner and hang out. Of course only the young one showed up. She was all over me and i only mildly resisted, and so on...

The problem was that she didn't just look like Kelly from The Office. She WAS her. Absolutely, fucking bonkers. It took months to get her out of my hair and I point blank told her that she had cock blocked me from her sister. It didn't matter what I said, this chick turned a deaf ear and went on pretending we were a couple.

Yeah so anyways I always think of her when I see Kelly or watch The Office. Sometimes it gives me wood, but mostly just shivers and paranoia.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

Short story time.

When I was about 30, freshly divorced, and living alone with my son, a Korean family bought a country store just down the road. It was a mom and two daughters, ages 18 and about 24 iirc. The older was smoking hot with fake D cups, super tight clothes, lots of makeup, and reliable camel toe. I wanted her.

I never seemed to catch her at the right time to put the moves on, but the 18 year old, who was Korean not Indian but still looked almost exactly like Mindy Kaling, had started flirting with me.

I made a huge mistake and tried to use her as a side door to hook up with the sister. I invited "them" over to have dinner and hang out. Of course only the young one showed up. She was all over me and i only mildly resisted, and so on...

The problem was that she didn't just look like Kelly from The Office. She WAS her. Absolutely, fucking bonkers. It took months to get her out of my hair and I point blank told her that she had cock blocked me from her sister. It didn't matter what I said, this chick turned a deaf ear and went on pretending we were a couple.

Yeah so anyways I always think of her when I see Kelly or watch The Office. Sometimes it gives me wood, but mostly just shivers and paranoia.

Always wondered how chuck got the HIV
    She love him long time

Self report for borderline racism
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

chuck said:

Short story time.

Always wondered how chuck got the HIV
    She love him long time

Self report for borderline racism
    "Long time" wasn't part of her vocabulary. She preferred "forever".