Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Will the Pacers ever learn?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Paul George better not say one fucking word after tonight. Wade has 2 fouls, Lebron has 3 early.

Pretty fucking obvious the NBA wants this series to extend to another game.

The 5th foul on LeBron was brutal. It's not going to matter. Miami is playing well and Indiana sucks. Their offense is a mess.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Pacers won but this was a ref screw job.

Sure Tequilla will defend officiating and think Pacers have a chance.

Heat blow them out game 6. I expect a pissed off Lebron 38-12-8 special.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Lebron hit two field goals all game, chill out cockus. Even the announcers were talking like everyone knew the Pacers were going to take the game, doesn't mean it was rigged. Birdman was injured and the game was in Indy, not really a must win for Miami. Bad call(s)? Sure, but that's hardly a good case for it being rigged.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It's called a makeup game.

Your last sentence is the only one that really matters. The series IFO.
  • Options
    dnc said:

It's called a makeup game.

Your last sentence is the only one that really matters. The series IFO.
    Of course it's called the nba script.

Delaying the inevitable.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pacers winning was in the script. Heat will win game 6 without even trying.
  • Options

Pacers winning was in the script. Heat will win game 6 without even trying.

Shit Pacers barely won with a career game from George, bias refs and Lebron career low.

With all that Heat still had a chance to win. Also you have Lebron, Wade, Ray Allen, even a hot Rashard Lewis why draw up a play to Bosh?? Why?! That never works against a good opponent.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    miami wins game 6 in a score very similar to game 7 last year
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

miami wins game 6 in a score very similar to game 7 last year

It will be a plunger rape. The league will now want Miami to close it out and get on with against Durant.

Lebron will come out super pissed off, I doubt George is capable of another half like that again.

Everything went right for Indiana and at the end of the day if Bosh makes that three their season is over.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'd be more shocked at the Pacers winning Game 6 than to see David Stern pen a book about rigging the officiating or how he bent Seattle over and fucked them in the ass.
  • Options
    Pacers can't be confident going into game 6 right? I mean Lebron had a career playoff low 7 points, more fouls than points through 3 quarters. George explodes for 31 in the second half including 21 in the 4th.

Yet with all that said if Bosh who is a 41% shooter from the corner 3 makes that good look their season is over.

I felt like they caught every break there could be. The fact they didn't blow out Miami says it all.

I'll put it this way do you think the Heat only win by 2 points if Lebron has 37 and George only has 7 while sitting with 5 fouls mostly?
  • Options

Pacers can't be confident going into game 6 right? I mean Lebron had a career playoff low 7 points, more fouls than points through 3 quarters. George explodes for 31 in the second half including 21 in the 4th.

Yet with all that said if Bosh who is a 41% shooter from the corner 3 makes that good look their season is over.

I felt like they caught every break there could be. The fact they didn't blow out Miami says it all.

I'll put it this way do you think the Heat only win by 2 points if Lebron has 37 and George only has 7 while sitting with 5 fouls mostly?

I fully expect the Heat to win via plunger but I don't expect Rashard Lewis to hit six 3 pointers again.
  • Options

I fully expect the Heat to win via plunger but I don't expect Rashard Lewis to hit six 3 pointers again for the entire playoffs combined.
    small but accurate fix.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I fully expect the Heat to win via plunger but I don't expect Rashard Lewis to hit six more 3 pointers in his career.
    crisped

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Miami's offensive performance probably went down with LBJ out ... but they still shot 45% from the field and made 15 3's (pretty sure that they haven't been shooting 3's at that level all series).

Miami should win the game rather easily by somewhere between 17 and 34 points ... but LBJ coming back with his usual performance is going to cut down some of the bonuses that you got from some of the role guys. Biggest change will be that George doesn't score 37.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Miami's offensive performance probably went down with LBJ out ... but they still shot 45% from the field and made 15 3's (pretty sure that they haven't been shooting 3's at that level all series).

Miami should win the game rather easily by somewhere between 17 and 34 points ... but LBJ coming back with his usual performance is going to cut down some of the bonuses that you got from some of the role guys. Biggest change will be that George doesn't score 37.

I'm living a life of abundance in saying Lebron won't score 7 AND George won't score 37.

Plus role players tend to play better at home.

Heat survived Lebron being out in the first half but it broke them in the 3rd quarter. The Heat were playing Tony Douglas and Michael Beasley in a tight close out game for instance. That should never ever happen.

Not to mention Birdman didn't play. I know +/- isn't the be all end all but worth noting again Haslem was a minus 13 in only 7 minutes. I think if Birdman plays you might see Haslem not be in the rotation anymore.

Wade has to step up too. 18 points when Lebron has foul trouble won't cut it. They needed more from him. He needed to rise up and couldn't.
  • Options
    If the Pacers win tomorrow night Stern will fire Silver on the 50 yard line.
  • Options

If the Pacers win tomorrow night Stern will fire Silver on the 50 yard line.

If they win the next two he would. Them winning a game 6 in Miami would make for some great game 7 ratings.

I just don't see it happening.

Miami in this big three era is 9-0 at home in close out games. They don't fuck around.