Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So let’s talk gambling

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,305
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can confirm shrinking dick size.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You invent algorithms harmonic motion of global stocks and bonds? I code source monoethnic biomes and downsize integral crypto ledgers beyond the capacity of the pythagorean theorem and outsource those to supply kinetic energy to 3rd world countries. Seems like you need to step up your game.

I admire what you are doing and along those same lines, we started working with the dark state on logical alternatives regarding manipulating source monoethnic biomes about 20 years ago and developed and implemented a stealth ozone layer spray to help solve overpopulation and global warming issues by geometrically reducing the interspacing of molecular density to downsize the global population of humans and all animal groups to 1/1000 of the previous size.

The program is now in its 3rd generation of application and the first thing that happens is that everybody's dick size is reduced ~ and quite obviously the current political climate and world events proves that the effects of the program are accelerating, and that the program is working as intended.

As a point of interest which you might appreciate, here is a picture of the backtest of the new race of small asses we created during the prototype testing phase of development.

But I like big butts
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    No you guys suck dick at gambling
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have lost so much money. Please help me.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like sports gambling but after about two years I stopped after I realized I literally never had taken money out when I’ve been up and invariably always lost it. Figured I should probably make sure I’m maxing out my contribution to my 401k instead. Boring and sad.

@backthepack whats your unit like 4 dollars?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

For fun and profit... i’m a stats guy that has made his career inventing algorithms to analyze the harmonic motion of global stocks and bonds

As a hobby i like to play the horses and bet a modest amount on football

We chased sonics out of here for similar spouts
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,563
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    Sonics and I are both going through intensive group counseling as we speak, however there is another element to consider... if you want to be extraordinary in this lifetime, you actually have to do and say out of the ordinary things. Elegant people find a way to do that seamlessly
  • Options

I like sports gambling but after about two years I stopped after I realized I literally never had taken money out when I’ve been up and invariably always lost it. Figured I should probably make sure I’m maxing out my contribution to my 401k instead. Boring and sad.

@backthepack whats your unit like 4 dollars?

• Options

Shouldn't you be getting really emo about something retarded and asking Derek to ban your account again?
    Learn how to gamble old man
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460

no on the ddruggs but i do take the profits and invest in rare coins like martian thalers

BTC worth over 13k. Between that and Tesla, my portfolio has really risen this year. Need to save up so I'm prepared when UW inevitably calls me to help buyout Jimmy Lake.
  • Options

no on the ddruggs but i do take the profits and invest in rare coins like martian thalers

BTC worth over 13k. Between that and Tesla, my portfolio has really risen this year. Need to save up so I'm prepared when UW inevitably calls me to help buyout Jimmy Lake.

• Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baabs, every game is difficult in the best conference in the land. Dawgs will lose 1 they shouldn't. Maybe 2 although unlikely...but theyll get tripped up as this isn't the ACC or SEC. Go ahead and save it. I think Stanford will get them. UCLA too. But this is early. Give me non-conference to evaluate teams and I'll revisit prediction.

UCLA my early pick for South. USC too obvious. Rosen and a lot of starters look good. Mora is due. Remember that. There's a reason the MGM trolls my posts here. After my Colorado pick I got a visit from Jimmy and Arturo from the Salducci family. They offered Pup a shiny new Benz but I requested the 911 gt2. I'm a sucker for a traditional handler.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I thought you sold your $18 million worth of altcoins and bought apartment buildings?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Shouldn't you be getting really emo about something retarded and asking Derek to ban your account again?
    Hahahaha

Fatality
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    What are the plays for this week?
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,563
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    I don’t see anything compelling but I do like Pittsburg at +4.5 as being more points than they should get when I actually think they should be favored... Anybody have anything they like this week?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

What are the plays for this week?

I have Ohio State -10.5. It moved up to -12, but I watched Penn State last week and think it will be a blowout. It’s already 14-0.