Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden in a landslide

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
Unreal turnout, how does one compete with this? The social distancing circle condoms are a great touch too.

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    He's looking pretty spry there. I was holding my breath on that long walk down the stairs.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Look at that teleprompter the size of a bus
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited October 2020
    The difference in crowd size between Ivanka in Sarasota and Barry in Orlando has to be a massive ego blow to The Magic Negro.

Meanwhile 100 cars or so are honking their horns and a few windows open for cheering for Barry as they all cower in their cars. What a contrast. Those who want to live free versus those who want to be told how to live by their elected leaders. That’s the basic difference I see between the two bases.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam

Unreal turnout, how does one compete with this? The social distancing circle condoms are a great touch too.

What a joke. Why even waste your time talking to 30 people?
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter

This is the biggest pussy thing I've ever seen... I can't believe I have friends/family who love this guy.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

I wonder what the cost is per a person at a Biden "event"? $$$
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

SFGbob said:

LaZoris said:

This is the biggest pussy thing I've ever seen... I can't believe I have friends/family who love this guy.
    There's no way they love Biden, they hate Trump and Biden is the alternative but I can't believe that anyone loves Biden at this point in his career.
    Even the worst of people have some redeeming quality on which to focus and justify support. But even if one wanted to support Biden to be a contrarian, I don't know what you'd pick. He has a flawed history and a flawed present. About the only thing for which you can give him credit is longevity. It's not easy to survive that long in DC. But beyond that, I can't think of a single redeeming quality for this guy.
    In 88 I thought Joe was the big threat to Jesse Jackson because of his youthful NE Kennedy schtick and because back then he could be racist Joe the moderate. Not racist then. Racist today

At any rate he flamed out rather famously and the fix went in for Dukakis. Nobody in the @dnc circles I ran in that year as a vital JJ delegate to the state convention liked Dukakis. But that didn't matter. All dissent was crushed.

Since 88 Joe has always tried for the open White House and always failed early and often. He failed this year too. He was on the ropes when the VID and @dnc saved him
    Ironic. A virus hatched in China saved sleep Joe.

If Trump did only one good thing for American politics (not saying he only did one - don't twist - it's a figure of speech), it was the introduction of public nick names. "Low energy ....", "Sleepy ...." "Lyin' ....". You gotta love it.
    Little marco 😂