Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden in a landslide

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

LaZoris said:

Unreal turnout, how does one compete with this? The social distancing circle condoms are a great touch too.

This is the biggest pussy thing I've ever seen... I can't believe I have friends/family who love this guy.
    There's no way they love Biden, they hate Trump and Biden is the alternative but I can't believe that anyone loves Biden at this point in his career.
    Even the worst of people have some redeeming quality on which to focus and justify support. But even if one wanted to support Biden to be a contrarian, I don't know what you'd pick. He has a flawed history and a flawed present. About the only thing for which you can give him credit is longevity. It's not easy to survive that long in DC. But beyond that, I can't think of a single redeeming quality for this guy.
    "He [Biden] has a kind heart, you can tell he just wants to help people and he will return us back to normal. He reminds me of my dad."

Exact quote my aunt in law said to me after "confessing" that she hopes more Trump supporters die from Covid so Biden can win... She doesn't even know its her own niece that is the more rabid trump supporter in the house.
    Ask her if Biden had a "kind heart" when he was telling a black audience that Republicans wanted to put them all back in chains. One the biggest lies out there is that Biden is some kind of nice guy. Biden has always been willing to smear his political opposition and side with scumbags if he thought it would advance his political career.

The fact he was willing to smear the driver of the truck that killed his first wife, for being drunk, when it was his wife who was at fault in the accident and the truck driver was stone cold sober, shows what a nice guy Joe is.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215

The difference in crowd size between Ivanka in Sarasota and Barry in Orlando has to be a massive ego blow to The Magic Negro.

Meanwhile 100 cars or so are honking their horns and a few windows open for cheering for Barry as they all cower in their cars. What a contrast. Those who want to live free versus those who want to be told how to live by their elected leaders. That’s the basic difference I see between the two bases.

Exactly I think Joe said it best... the democrats are the Dark winter the Republicans are light. I'll take the light and freedom to lockdown if I want but not force others to.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215

SFGbob said:

LaZoris said:

Unreal turnout, how does one compete with this? The social distancing circle condoms are a great touch too.

This is the biggest pussy thing I've ever seen... I can't believe I have friends/family who love this guy.
    There's no way they love Biden, they hate Trump and Biden is the alternative but I can't believe that anyone loves Biden at this point in his career.
    Even the worst of people have some redeeming quality on which to focus and justify support. But even if one wanted to support Biden to be a contrarian, I don't know what you'd pick. He has a flawed history and a flawed present. About the only thing for which you can give him credit is longevity. It's not easy to survive that long in DC. But beyond that, I can't think of a single redeeming quality for this guy.
    In 88 I thought Joe was the big threat to Jesse Jackson because of his youthful NE Kennedy schtick and because back then he could be racist Joe the moderate. Not racist then. Racist today

At any rate he flamed out rather famously and the fix went in for Dukakis. Nobody in the @dnc circles I ran in that year as a vital JJ delegate to the state convention liked Dukakis. But that didn't matter. All dissent was crushed.

Since 88 Joe has always tried for the open White House and always failed early and often. He failed this year too. He was on the ropes when the VID and @dnc saved him
    Ironic. A virus hatched in China saved sleep Joe.

If Trump did only one good thing for American politics (not saying he only did one - don't twist - it's a figure of speech), it was the introduction of public nick names. "Low energy ....", "Sleepy ...." "Lyin' ....". You gotta love it.
    Little marco 😂
    Maybe the best one. He's unrelenting ... like the @dnc of American politics.
    Agree, but I've met little Marco, and actually like him. He's genuine and a lot more dialed in than he's given credit for.
    Always been a Rubio fan myself, actually voted for him last time, so good to hear.
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 337

SFGbob said:

LaZoris said:

In 88 I thought Joe was the big threat to Jesse Jackson because of his youthful NE Kennedy schtick and because back then he could be racist Joe the moderate. Not racist then. Racist today

At any rate he flamed out rather famously and the fix went in for Dukakis. Nobody in the @dnc circles I ran in that year as a vital JJ delegate to the state convention liked Dukakis. But that didn't matter. All dissent was crushed.

Since 88 Joe has always tried for the open White House and always failed early and often. He failed this year too. He was on the ropes when the VID and @dnc saved him

If Trump did only one good thing for American politics (not saying he only did one - don't twist - it's a figure of speech), it was the introduction of public nick names. "Low energy ....", "Sleepy ...." "Lyin' ....". You gotta love it.
    Little marco 😂
    Trump vs HCH’s @dnc... cage match
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club
    Why is he in Warm Springs, GA? Isn’t that where FDR croaked?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Obama looks weak and sad
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

Obama looks weak and sad

The AIDS and crack will do that to a guy.
    edited October 2020

Obama looks weak and sad

The AIDS and crack will do that to a guy.
    He shriveled up like a fucking grape
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

LaZoris said:

Little marco 😂
    Agree, but I've met little Marco, and actually like him. He's genuine and a lot more dialed in than he's given credit for.
    Good to hear. Marco's my guy.
    Marco was my guy in the primary as well. Until Trump bitch slapped him.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    I like Rubio, but no way he (or any of the other Republican) would have won in 2016 or stood up to China since. He had zero chance winning PA or MI, and I can't picture him flipping any of the Killary states except maybe Nevada. Penn has gotten a little more favorable to Repubs this go around but still think it will be a stretch for Trump to win it. We can only hope the rioters accidentally looted the ballot printing presses in Philly the last 2 days...

Will be interesting who runs in 2024 and how they campaign in those two states...not sure how a Repub wins without them.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

I like Rubio, but no way he (or any of the other Republican) would have won in 2016 or stood up to China since. He had zero chance winning PA or MI, and I can't picture him flipping any of the Killary states except maybe Nevada. Penn has gotten a little more favorable to Repubs this go around but still think it will be a stretch for Trump to win it. We can only hope the rioters accidentally looted the ballot printing presses in Philly the last 2 days...

Will be interesting who runs in 2024 and how they campaign in those two states...not sure how a Repub wins without them.

Desantis/Noam

Trump is pretty unique in his ability to appeal to both the generally white working class males and boost republican numbers with blacks and Hispanics. His ability to make it a class election and dodge the race trap is way under appreciated.

The only person that has the same type of outsider populist appeal would be.... someone like a Tucker Carlson?

2024 is a long ways away but maybe a midwest/rust belt candidate emerges? Maybe Jon James, but he is struggling in Michigan and is looking like he isn't going to win. Tim Scott if you want to go down the demographics game?

I think the Cruzs and Rubios shot their shot, Nikki Hailey seem nice but is so Washington polished I dont think she brings much to the table.

IDK, much like the Obama coalition was pretty unique, the Trump coalition was even more.
    Houhusky said:

Noem2020

Agreed

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Not to go OBK but R's are just the current lesser of the evils because they haven't been trying to oust a sitting president for four years. The whole system is flawed. I side a little more with the freedumb shtick of the R's in tims like these but they're no friend to anyone here economically except @thechatch
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

The difference in crowd size between Ivanka in Sarasota and Barry in Orlando has to be a massive ego blow to The Magic Negro.

Given your alleged affinity for twitter and facebook arguments, I'm going to hazard a guess that you get called a racist a lot and are always baffled at the allegation.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

There's only one Magic Negra.

Paired with some nice hybird gummies and it's a good evening.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Given your alleged affinity for twitter and facebook arguments, I'm going to hazard a guess that you get called a racist a lot and are always baffled at the allegation.
    Sounds to me like he reads the LA Times

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/la-oe-ehrenstein19mar19-story.html?_amp=true

Sounds to me like he reads the LA Times

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/la-oe-ehrenstein19mar19-story.html?_amp=true
    An article which, incidentally, created a lot of backlash. Apparently people took umbrage to calling our former president a negro.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Biden said he was clean and well spoken

Not sure if Obama lived in the film room

Biden said he was clean and well spoken

Not sure if Obama lived in the film room

And Biden is a well documented racist per my Tug sources.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club

There's only one Magic Negra.

Paired with some nice hybird gummies and it's a good evening.

A Latina friend of mine loves her Modelo