Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The cool thing about the Wellington Verbal.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited August 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Well...besides the fact that he is an awesome player...is that it completely AND single-handedly nukes the lemon trio's arguments about Petersen's recruiting.

- Petersen is not as aggressive as Sark at getting on top talent early, and often.
- Petersen can't recruit elite athletes.
- Petersen will have no more success getting in-state studs as Sark (Budda Baker and McGary should've put this one to bed).

"Brandon Wellington" - a 2016 kid - is the answer to every bullshit point that the censorship trio tries to make.

I laugh when thinking about how hard they will pray for Wellington to de-commit.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam

That does not sound so good for Georgia.

Agree. Sounds like he's (blue)waffling a little bit already.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

That does not sound so good for Georgia.

Maybe a 20% chance he goes to Georgia. It's not hard to figure out why he committed to Georgia. He got caught up in the moment at their camp and had a great time. He probably loved 40,000+ fans attending their camp who already knew who he was.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

The Lemon Party can't make up their mind on Eason because they can either admit that Petersen didn't fuck up his recruitment or admit that their insider information was fucking wrong again.

On one hand you have F3 and Kim saying that "obviously Peterman's late offer affected Eason's decision" with Kim going so far as to say that Peterman botched the recruitment of this kid by not offering until he had seen the kid throw a pass. If this is true then they are insinuating that Eason was signed, sealed, and delivered to UW but Peterman fucked it up.

This flies in the face of what Tard (and the rest of them) has been saying all along that his recruitment would be "long and drawn out"

And now that Tard was proven wrong on that, his new explanation is that Georgia made a deal with Eason that if he committed they wouldn't take another QB this year or next year, and that he was lured by the thought of playing in the SEC. If this is true, then how the fuck could Peterman's recruiting of him have anything to do with his decision to commit to Georgia.

What in the actual fuck? The kid has another year of fucking HS football left.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The best part of the Wellington verbal is that he's a DAMN GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYER.

Fuck KJV and the Lemon Party Trio and whether they are right, wrong, or just fucktardly stupid in this regard ... we already know that they are FS and wrong well over 81% of the time.

I want to get back to winning championships at fucking Washington and enjoying trips to Pasadena ... that's the best "tonic" to those fucktards.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Passion said:

Well...besides the fact that he is an awesome player...is that it completely AND single-handedly nukes the lemon trio's arguments about Petersen's recruiting.

- Petersen is not as aggressive as Sark at getting on top talent early, and often.
    - Petersen can't recruit elite athletes.
    - Petersen will have no more success getting in-state studs as Sark (Budda Baker and McGary should've put this one to bed).

"Brandon Wellington" - a 2016 kid - is the answer to every bullshit point that the censorship trio tries to make.

I laugh when thinking about how hard they will pray for Wellington to de-commit.

ybe
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Listen, I'm very close to the Eason situation. (Moreso than anyone in the media) The thing with Petersen is bullshit, didn't matter. His best friend is going to WSU to play baseball on schollie.. I'd be more worried about WSU and Leach than Georgia. He will start day 1 at WSU.

Richt will be hot seating again by '16. I expect Georgia to struggle thiss year with a new qb. And their best WR just reinjured his knee.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Listen, I'm very close to the Eason situation. (Moreso than anyone in the media) The thing with Petersen is bullshit, didn't matter. His best friend is going to WSU to play baseball on schollie.. I'd be more worried about WSU and Leach than Georgia. He will start day 1 at WSU.

Richt will be hot seating again by '16. I expect Georgia to struggle thiss year with a new qb. And their best WR just reinjured his knee.

Yes a top recruit in the nation wants to spend his college career under the huge market that is Pullman, WA. Did you get this info from FRANNY or Anna?
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Hee hee. I can tell the dawgman refugees. Noyds

Stop overusing Noyds. It's to be used sparingly and in the right context.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam

Send Franny over to Eason wearing nothing but high heels to get him to sign with UW.
    Craves it, Craves it, no.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Send Franny over to Eason wearing nothing but high heels to get him to sign with UW.
    GRUNDLE STOp
    Not my best effort.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Seeing this post bumped momentarily fooled me into thinking @Passion was posting again. Thank god that's not the case.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Uma was fucking fuego back in da day