Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sick Bitch sighting

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Eighty-six or 86 is American English slang, meaning, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, "to eject or debar (a person) from premises; to reject or abandon".[1] It is used in food and drink services to indicate that an item is no longer available or that a customer should be ejected.[2] Outside this context, the term is generally used with the meaning to 'get rid of' someone or something.[2] There are many theories about the origin of the term but none are certain. It seems to have originated in the 1920s or 1930s.

I’d be shocked, shocked I tell you, if the 86 term that originated in the 20/30s originated in the mob hits of the time ... and the geography of much mob activity was in the Chicago and greater Great Lakes region
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Her big assassination attempt sure was met with a THUD. I mean its wrong to take out a governor but she sure meets the definition of a tyrant and you know shit happens to tyrants. But it would be wrong

More to the point, 86ing something doesn't really mean what Laura Cox's fever dreams tell her.
    Yeah, but using the phrase "lock and loaded" is clear evidence that you're calling for someone to be shot, right Dazzler?
    "86ed" is throwing a job applicant's resume in the trash.

"Locked and loaded"? "2nd Amendment remedies"? Those refer to something else.
    Yeah, saying "locked and loaded" never just means that you're ready for something. It's clear evidence that you're calling for someone to be shot. And congratulations, Bachmann never said anything about "2nd Amendment remedies" in that radio interview that gave you the case of the vapors, you fucking liar.
    Just didn't want to lose the flavor of Republican rhetoric at the time in question. At least we agree "2nd Amendment remedies" might be a little edgy. Thanks blob!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Her big assassination attempt sure was met with a THUD. I mean its wrong to take out a governor but she sure meets the definition of a tyrant and you know shit happens to tyrants. But it would be wrong

More to the point, 86ing something doesn't really mean what Laura Cox's fever dreams tell her.
    Yeah, but using the phrase "lock and loaded" is clear evidence that you're calling for someone to be shot, right Dazzler?

Yeah, saying "locked and loaded" never just means that you're ready for something. It's clear evidence that you're calling for someone to be shot. And congratulations, Bachmann never said anything about "2nd Amendment remedies" in that radio interview that gave you the case of the vapors, you fucking liar.
    Just didn't want to lose the flavor of Republican rhetoric at the time in question. At least we agree "2nd Amendment remedies" might be a little edgy. Thanks blob!
    You wet your pants over her use of the term "locked and loaded." She never said the other. You fucking lied. The "flavor" is that you're a fucking hypocrite who cried and claimed Republicans were responsible for murder and now have the gall to criticize someone else who did exactly what you did.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You wet your pants over her use of the term "locked and loaded." She never said the other. You fucking lied. The "flavor" is that you're a fucking hypocrite who cried and claimed Republicans were responsible for murder and now have the gall to criticize someone else who did exactly what you did.
    Man, your "memory" works as well as ever.

I don't know why anyone thought she was talking about guns. She was just saying she's ready.

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/bachmann-wants-gun-owners-on-2012-front-lines-053964
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Man, your "memory" works as well as ever.

I don't know why anyone thought she was talking about guns. She was just saying she's ready.

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/bachmann-wants-gun-owners-on-2012-front-lines-053964
    My memory was rock fucking solid. She used the term "locked and loaded." You wet your pants and claimed she was responsible for murder despite the fact that Gifford's shooting had nothing to do with gun rights. You lied and claimed she said something about "2nd Amendment remedies." What did I get wrong Kunt?

You were/are a hypocrite and you did lie your ass off.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Thats tru. gif
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The 2nd was written to be edgy. It is a warning to those in government. That's what it was meant to be. Our forefathers shot assholes.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,555
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m gonna have to say that calling this a death threat or that it was meant to incite violence toward the president is probably a pretty big stretch
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    thechatch said:

I’m gonna have to say that calling this a death threat or that it was meant to incite violence toward the president is probably a pretty big stretch

I want hh to die.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

I want hh to die.
    Iaff
  • Options

thechatch said:

I want hh to die.
    It’ll happen.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,206
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

I want hh to die.
    It’ll happen.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,687
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

I want hh to die.
    It’ll happen.
    Do you have a date in mind?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

I want hh to die.
    It’ll happen.
    Do you have a date in mind?
    I’m thinking it’s gotta be @insecuredawg
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    If you're outraged about 8645 or locked and loaded you probably should get locked and loaded and 86 yourself.

And I mean that literally.