Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

John Schneider drafted Malik McDowell over Budda Baker

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,445
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was a horrible pick. Anyone would have been better, but Budda or Kevin King would have been a big help.

Seahawks draft Utah players that can't beat Browning instead.

Seahawks are a shit franchise that like every other 1 hit wonder trailer trash NFL team drafted right for a couple years and now acts like they compete with the Patriots.

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

Holy fuck. Kill it. Pea Patch in OKC yesterday.
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It’s not over for McDowell! He’s tan rested and ready having just got out of his 11 month stint in Oakland County.

While in jail Judge Michael Warren ordered McDowell to write essays ranging from 750 to 1,000 words on finding meaning in life other than committing crimes, the importance of respecting the rule of law, the principles of the Declaration of Independence and how his behavior undermined them, and the importance of respecting property rights.

There is no doubt that the 4 essays he wrote will be the catapult that gets him back into league.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

It was a horrible pick. Anyone would have been better, but Budda or Kevin King would have been a big help.

Seahawks are a shit franchise that like every other 1 hit wonder trailer trash NFL team drafted right for a couple years and now acts like they compete with the Patriots.

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

5-0. Cry you Portland hipster nerd fuck.
    Only laker fans can talk shit to me right now.

We're too sophisticated for the NFL down here, except when they use UW's secondary to beat down crappy franchises like the Seahawks and Cowboys.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fucking moron

Schneider also picked Earl Thomas over Taylor Mays
    I think that was back when they had that alcoholic scout. Once he left, draft picks have been markedly worse
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Picking McDowell before Budda and then trading two first round picks for Jamal Adams is depressing as fuck. Budda is speshul.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Fucking moron

Schneider also picked Earl Thomas over Taylor Mays
    Schneider killed it the first couple of years no doubt. Since then he overthinks picks and his drafting/moves have been bad. Metcalf was an absolute gift for him.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I admire her spunk but top 40 picks is hardly mid draft/undrafted.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

We're too sophisticated for the NFL down here, except when they use UW's secondary to beat down crappy franchises like the Seahawks and Cowboys.
    Go sip your faggy microbrews and fuck off.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wanted Budda, but I really liked the McDowell pick. At least he had 1st round talent, unlike most of the guys they take in the 1st round

I hated it then too. We needed help in the secondary badly. We still had Sherman and Earl at the time, but they were on the way out. We needed a big time player in the secondary, not another DT.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

Seahawks. Mariners (worst franchise in professional sports, zero will to win anything). Sounders (faux 'cascadia' rivalry with another team I hate). Hockey Inhabitants of Climate Change Awareness arena.

City that pretends the Sonics were taken from them. My senior year the REAL u district Seattle hipsters could get tickets because no one gave a fuck. Now Seattle has some massive grievance over it.

I'm sorry who's the fag here? Yeah that would be you and Seattle pro sports fans.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

Seahawks. Mariners (worst franchise in professional sports, zero will to win anything). Sounders (faux 'cascadia' rivalry with another team I hate). Hockey Inhabitants of Climate Change Awareness arena.

City that pretends the Sonics were taken from them. My senior year the REAL u district Seattle hipsters could get tickets because no one gave a fuck. Now Seattle has some massive grievance over it.

I'm sorry who's the fag here? Yeah that would be you and Seattle pro sports fans.
    Fuck off. Go root for a HS team or whatever rednecks from Washougal root for.