Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

pacific twelve media pole

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Better than last year!
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SoYou'reSayingThere'sAChance.gif
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

Now that we know that USC and UCLA can survive without playing Cal and Stanford every year we? should go forward with a balanced schedule for the North and South with no special exemption for the 4 California schools

No

Know your place
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://pac-12.com/content/football-pac-12-championships

1958 isn't walking through the door sport. I know our place.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

Better than last year!

concur! plus we won a vegas bowel and popped off too!

big year, scarves up, mates!
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wow, so Brownsocks has 2 conference championships for uw. To bad Locker didnt win one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dOgmaster said:

Wow, so Brownsocks has 2 conference championships for uw. To bad Locker didnt win one.

Is this a flame?
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nope. Wasn’t aware browning had 2. Not many people liked his play. Personally I Iike Locker and wished he could have won one.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dOgmaster said:

Nope. Wasn’t aware browning had 2. Not many people liked his play. Personally I Iike Locker and wished he could have won one.

Browning has the only two wins against Oregon since Cody Pickett
  • Options
    EastCoastDoogEastCoastDoog Member Posts: 98
    Let me be clear: we? will go 0-6 until we don’t. This is not a “we? should’ve been picked higher!” post

But can someone explain to me the Oregon hype? Aren’t they replacing a first round QB and an entire OL? Isn’t that the shit that the football nerds usually care about when they look teams pre-season?
  • Options
    CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

But can someone explain to me the Oregon hype? Aren’t they replacing a first round QB and an entire OL? Isn’t that the shit that the football nerds usually care about when they look teams pre-season?

Yeah, high potential for them to underachieve for those reasons. The Ducks do look solid at all other positions though, plus they are perceived to have the best coaching staff in the conference, so that could explain the mediots ignoring some glaring flaws/question marks.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It makes a ton of sense to vote for a team that turned over their entire roster of 2-4 year starters. I'm hearing quarterback and left tackle are just plug and play for Meat though.

It also makes a ton of sense to vote for a team with a shit tier defense and the worst coaching staff in the conference.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yeah, high potential for them to underachieve for those reasons. The Ducks do look solid at all other positions though, plus they are perceived to have the best coaching staff in the conference, so that could explain the mediots ignoring some glaring flaws/question marks.

4/5 of their secondary is gone now too. I liked their defense a lot. Not i don’t know about the defense as much and hate their offense. Nobody in the conference screams favorite though. And Oregon actually cares, meaning they try to win. So there is that.
  • Options
    CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

4/5 of their secondary is gone now too. I liked their defense a lot. Not i don’t know about the defense as much and hate their offense. Nobody in the conference screams favorite though. And Oregon actually cares, meaning they try to win. So there is that.
    Lenoir changed his mind and is now returning, so the Oregon secondary isn't in too bad of shape. Lenoir and Mykael Wright will be in the running for the top corner duo in the conference. Losing Holland and Breeze will drop the Ducks from having arguably the top group of safeties in the conference to just being average.