Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump and Melania have Covid

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So when Trump and Melanin recover 100% fine and nothing happens does that help or hurt TRUMP??
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,262
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:
    Way to further alienate the middle, you dumbfuck leftists.

No understanding of human nature and psychology. Most 'normal' people don't wish death on others. It's fucking politics, not life and death for god's sake.

The extremists on the far Left and far Right do see it as life and death, though.

Hate to bring her up again, but my mom has said she doesn’t know if she can mentally and physically handle 4 more years of Trump. My brother and I say nobody is forcing her to watch MSNBC and CNN all day along with Twitter, but she’s so far into the cult that she won’t stop. It’s worrisome. How can somebody you’ll never know so greatly impact your daily life? She has twice told my brother’s kids over the last year that she hopes someone kills Trump. It’s insanity.

Trump, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell, none of them gives a shit about my wife, kids, mom, me, or anyone on this bored. Politics are fun and interesting for me and it’s fun to argue and be informed, but November 4th comes and my life doesn’t change a bit no matter who wins.

I'll disgree. Given the policy differences, this election is another chance to hold off the American commies, police haters, chicoms, and protect our Constitutional rights. The left is serious about destroying our country. The fact that your mother and most leftards are insanely delusional about what the left actually wants is why we have this big problem. This isn't JFK running against Nixon and trying to get to his right on military issues. This isn't JFK cutting taxes and asking what you can do for the country rather than the country providing you free sh*t. This isn't the impossible nude green eel, it was about getting American's on the moon by the end of the 1960s. My mother-in-law is your mother. Wonderful lady, but she has swallowed the CNN anti-Trump cult.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,648
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

So when Trump and Melanin recover 100% fine and nothing happens does that help or hurt TRUMP??

The intensity of hatred towards the media, Fouchee, CDC, and the left will only increase.

The media should already be intensely hated.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

I don’t believe for one second either has COVID

Seems highly unlikely that the guy who has downplayed COVID more often than not and literally bragged about how little he wears a mask at the debates while ripping Biden for wearing one all the time would then feign having the disease. I don't get the skepticism here, at all. And I don't trust Trump.
    He will either have “little or no symptoms” and then can tell the world he was right....or he’s trying to get out of the debates.

His play is one of those. I say #1
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Seems highly unlikely that the guy who has downplayed COVID more often than not and literally bragged about how little he wears a mask at the debates while ripping Biden for wearing one all the time would then feign having the disease. I don't get the skepticism here, at all. And I don't trust Trump.
    He will either have “little or no symptoms”
    Like most people. And?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    You first. Phuck off.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    animate said:

dnc said:

No understanding of human nature and psychology. Most 'normal' people don't wish death on others. It's fucking politics, not life and death for god's sake.

The extremists on the far Left and far Right do see it as life and death, though.

Hate to bring her up again, but my mom has said she doesn’t know if she can mentally and physically handle 4 more years of Trump. My brother and I say nobody is forcing her to watch MSNBC and CNN all day along with Twitter, but she’s so far into the cult that she won’t stop. It’s worrisome. How can somebody you’ll never know so greatly impact your daily life? She has twice told my brother’s kids over the last year that she hopes someone kills Trump. It’s insanity.

Trump, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell, none of them gives a shit about my wife, kids, mom, me, or anyone on this bored. Politics are fun and interesting for me and it’s fun to argue and be informed, but November 4th comes and my life doesn’t change a bit no matter who wins.

An interesting and valid take.

But you know what's interesting too?

Same shit happens to other regular folks ... except their fathers or mothers watch Fox news/hannity and digest that stuff 24/7.
    I pointed out the extremists on the Right as well at the beginning of the post. They are on Twitter and are just as irrational although I notice much fewer death threats. I haven’t seen cable news all summer because we cut the cord, but it seems from what is posted on Twitter that Fox News other than a few hosts seems to be ambivalent at best toward Trump.

Radio listeners to Limbaugh and Hannity seems more comparable with their extreme partisan rhetoric to those who watch CNN and MSNBC. Red meat for mentally damaged people and fear-mongering.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:
    Welp she went from a 9 to a 1 in less than a second
    Nope still a 9. Just a cunt 9.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

animate said:

dnc said:

An interesting and valid take.

But you know what's interesting too?

Same shit happens to other regular folks ... except their fathers or mothers watch Fox news/hannity and digest that stuff 24/7.
    I pointed out the extremists on the Right as well at the beginning of the post. They are on Twitter and are just as irrational although I notice much fewer death threats. I haven’t seen cable news all summer because we cut the cord, but it seems from what is posted on Twitter that Fox News other than a few hosts seems to be ambivalent at best toward Trump.

Radio listeners to Limbaugh and Hannity seems more comparable with their extreme partisan rhetoric to those who watch CNN and MSNBC. Red meat for mentally damaged people and fear-mongering.
    Still disagree. Look their are nutcases everywhere. But the left has nutcases as major MSM figures. What have Rush and Hannity been lying about for years? Russian collusion? Who is correct on the Trump coup attempt by the CIA, DOJ and the FBI? All my conservative friends are rationale and used to making common sense decisions. I don't personally know anyone that is as looney as my MIL or anyone on the Chicom News Network or MSLDS. They are out there, sure.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

He will either have “little or no symptoms” and then can tell the world he was right....or he’s trying to get out of the debates.

His play is one of those. I say #1
    No chance he's trying to get out of the debates. He needs the debates much more than Biden does.

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

I'll disgree. Given the policy differences, this election is another chance to hold off the American commies, police haters, chicoms, and protect our Constitutional rights. The left is serious about destroying our country. The fact that your mother and most leftards are insanely delusional about what the left actually wants is why we have this big problem. This isn't JFK running against Nixon and trying to get to his right on military issues. This isn't JFK cutting taxes and asking what you can do for the country rather than the country providing you free sh*t. This isn't the impossible nude green eel, it was about getting American's on the moon by the end of the 1960s. My mother-in-law is your mother. Wonderful lady, but she has swallowed the CNN anti-Trump cult.
    Really, what do you know about the constitution? There is not one conservative person who actually studies the constitution that thinks Trump cares about it, or knows anything about it.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Plausible.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Like most people. And?
    Not the ones I know that have had it
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Like most people. And?
    Not the ones I know that have had it
    Ditto
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Trump getting Covid is literally the biggest self own in the history of the world. Remember when he didn’t want people to come off cruise ships because it would up the numbers? I do, maybe he should hop on one to bring them back down. Bob must be in shambles.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Herman Cain died so Trump could also potentially die. I’ll send some thoughts and prayers just like he does after every mass shooting, I’m sure it will help.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Hoax?