Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

To my fishing guysm

13»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Alder smoke is rising on the back patio. I have a full load going so I can put it in the freezer and be set up to make smoked salmon/cream cheese balls for football games and the holidays.

The neighbors will all know I have fish now - the smoke is drifting down the block. I'll tell everyone I've got the vid so they stay away.

Now that you’ve got the freezer full will you go back to Indica flea?
    I'll get that handled for you.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

My feet Thursday night. One of these things is not like the other. Doc gave me crutches and told me to not be such a pussy. I'm able to walk without the crutches today, but still really swollen and tender.

Left foot looks like a normal human. Right foot looks like Fetters. You are basically a circus freak right now.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

My feet Thursday night. One of these things is not like the other. Doc gave me crutches and told me to not be such a pussy. I'm able to walk without the crutches today, but still really swollen and tender.

Left foot looks like a normal human. Right foot looks like Fetters. You are basically a circus freak right now.
    Sad!!
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ....lol....he got Fetters Foot