Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Biden-Harris Campaign Thread

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Political Polls had Trump closing fast last week

MSN home page was back today with numerous articles on Joe having an 8 point lead and leads in all the battlegrounds as this shows. One little article on Trump trailing by 2 points nationally

Truth is the first casualty of polling. Quite honestly I have no idea I just feel the roar of the Trump Train coming at us fast

Totally agree, as per usual. I think Biden still has a lead, I just believe if isn't as large as those polls show. If it were a wide lead, he would not be out trying to pivot from summer of love Biden to law and order Biden. We all know how politics work, and his recent comments indicate his team believes Trump is closing fast and he is trying to blunt this movement. Again, loser behavior. You either believe in all this Antifa protest bullshit or you don't. He is waffling. His team is nervous about the Trump train. Bring on the debates. Trump will either catch him or not.
    yeah bring on the debates. The Trump campaign is back in full force lowering expectations for him once again.
    When the Trump campaign is lowering your candidates expectations, your candidate is in big fucking trouble.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    edited September 2020
  • Options

Swaye said:

MSN home page was back today with numerous articles on Joe having an 8 point lead and leads in all the battlegrounds as this shows. One little article on Trump trailing by 2 points nationally

Truth is the first casualty of polling. Quite honestly I have no idea I just feel the roar of the Trump Train coming at us fast

Totally agree, as per usual. I think Biden still has a lead, I just believe if isn't as large as those polls show. If it were a wide lead, he would not be out trying to pivot from summer of love Biden to law and order Biden. We all know how politics work, and his recent comments indicate his team believes Trump is closing fast and he is trying to blunt this movement. Again, loser behavior. You either believe in all this Antifa protest bullshit or you don't. He is waffling. His team is nervous about the Trump train. Bring on the debates. Trump will either catch him or not.
    yeah bring on the debates. The Trump campaign is back in full force lowering expectations for him once again.
    No the Trump campaign is pointing out that you nominated an idiot. The expectations were lowered when he accepted and the media will play that card when Trump leaves him bleeding in the ring

and when Trump doesn't leave him "bleeding in the ring" anything short of that will be considered a win for Biden.
  • Options
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I love how Trump appearing restrained was described as “low energy “
  • Options

I’m hearing he was having a Stroke live on and the Trump campaign is refusing to confirm it
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I felt that way in 2016 when I saw the bullshit protests at the U of Missouri, the bitch screaming at that Greek Professor at Yale, and the shit happening at Evergreen State College. Something told me the guys who get up early and go to work in the cold and dark were going to reject that shit, and they did. I watched a lot of Jordan Peterson at that time, too. Not to brag, but my gut feeling was right.

My concern this time is all the damage the media causes by piling on hoax after hoax. Russian Collusion was bullshit, but it cost Trump the mid-term elections, because it was still running full tilt, and people still trusted the media enough in 2018 to rely on their reporting.

Will those same folks who got fooled and defected to the Ds in 2018 get fooled again? I doubt it. W had as much opposition, if not more, in '04, after taking a beating in the mid-terms, yet he landslided Kerry. With all the shit happening in the streets today, 2016 looks like a walk in the park. I won't be surprised if Trump Nixons the fuck out of Biden's McGovernism this time around and beats Old Dead Joe by about 20 states. The desperation and complete denial I see from the Lefty talking heads these days tells me they have all given up to the point that only a Hail Mary can give them any chance, and they are throwing them play, after play, after play. Bad look for the Dems. They look like Michael Spinks versus Mike Tyson right now.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Anyone who saw Trump signing autographs for the firemen the other day saw a fun-loving, likable guy who likes and appreciates people who come to see him.

Biden, on the other hand, likes to threaten guys and challenge them to push-up contests because he cannot remember he's not 30 anymore.
  • Options
    I've seen Biden debate 1 vs 1 against Paul Ryan and then Bernie. Neither time has he looked even close to the bumbling idiot that he can be on the campaign trail. In fact he won both debates.

This is why Trump is calling for drug testing.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This scenario is probably the thing I'm most concerned about. 100% they are setting up being able to deny the election regardless of the outcome.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020
    I think this guy is supposed to be a nutjob, but HRYK.