Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Jood also tired of Kim? *Deserves own thread*

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Condotta was a Doog idiot when he covered the Dawgs, but now he's great? I'm confused.

He always seemed to do a good job when I read his blogs and articles.

Bob always worked extremely hard and I always appreciated his coverage. My only issue was that he took the party line with Tyrone, although he told me a couple stories of his editor controlling what he could say and do.
    I think Bob was a little restricted on what he could say and not say publicly. You can tell on his twitter he would have some snide remarks towards Sark and in private he wasn't a fan of Sark's.

However, he was a big start of our downfall of a program. I believe he was the rat who ratted out Slick Rick which ultimately led to his firing.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Condotta was a Doog idiot when he covered the Dawgs, but now he's great? I'm confused.

He always seemed to do a good job when I read his blogs and articles.

Bob always worked extremely hard and I always appreciated his coverage. My only issue was that he took the party line with Tyrone, although he told me a couple stories of his editor controlling what he could say and do.
    Sounds like you had a few belly laughs in the media room.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fetters selfie game is on point image
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think Bob is pretty average as a writer and he never really moves the needle when giving his opinions, but he's a very good beat writer. He works hards, frequently updates his blogs, searches and posts relevant links, has online chat's. Jood and Percy Allen should be trying to emulate. Instead, they coast an get by doing the minimum.