Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Jood also tired of Kim? *Deserves own thread*

Adam Jude favorited your Tweet
3m: @A_Jude How is this happening? I heard from Kim Grinolds that Petersen hates the fans and media. Is Kim wrong again? Are we just twisting?

I love that he favorited this tweet. I've always wondered what real media members actually think of this fucker.

Jood just won me over if he doesn't like Kim. An enemy of Kim's is a friend of mine.

Comments

• Options
    MadHuskyMadHusky Member Posts: 376
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    What's more likely, that he actually read your tweet or that he accidentally fav'd it trying to dismiss the notification so he could get back to procrastinating from doing his job?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ITT: Stalin is calling Hitler a genocidal bastard
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

ITT: Stalin is calling Hitler a genocidal bastard

THIS!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jood is fun to poke at for being lazy. He has never been a stupid cunt like the lemon party trio.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    TheGlove said:

Jood's here. He may not be posting but he's lurking for sure.

Just like Bob C was as well. I'm sure Softy lurks even though he acts like he's never heard of this site.

Those guys are always lurking on this site to see what is going on.

Kim, F3, and Eklund I know for a fucking fact are constantly lurking on this board.

Anyways Fuck you Kim!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Jood is fun to poke at for being lazy. He has never been a stupid cunt like the lemon party trio.

True, but they are both part of the shitshow that is Husky media coverage.

Kim does way more damage to the program than Jood could ever dream of, but Jood is still a hack unfit to hold Bobby C's jockstrap.

Hear that Jude? Let's see some more effort, pal. I know it's hard to give a fuck, since you're a quook running the doog football blog. But work hard, and one day you might be the next Seacock blooger!!!11!!!

And fuck off to all you cunts who are doubtlessly fucking too many broads, doing too much blow, and being too cool to follow the Times' blog. It was pretty awesome back when our old premium partner was still there.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    To his credit, Jude has been steadily improving and he also has been juggling the M's and some other non-UW related stuff from time to time.

No one can top Bob though.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Jood is irritated that people are tweeting him during his Mario Kart 64 marathon. Star Road is not a time to district someone.

play Star Road on LSD, then pop off
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Jood is still a worthless fuck. One tweet favorite does not change that. The lazy fuck also always takes subtle jabs at the Dawgs as a duck fan in his blogs. The latest one was:

"it’s not unreasonable to think UW could find a way to hit the double-digit win total (in a projected 14-game season).

I must admit that the fuck somehow found a way to get hired by the times and is a die-hard duck fan blogging about the husky program.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

That's what she said.
  • Options
    SilkyJohnstonSilkyJohnston Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Come on guys, Jood is one of us. It says right in his Seattle Times profile he is from Lynnwood!
  • Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

Jood's here. He may not be posting but he's lurking for sure.

Just like Bob C was as well. I'm sure Softy lurks even though he acts like he's never heard of this site.

Those guys are always lurking on this site to see what is going on.

Kim, F3, and Eklund I know for a fucking fact are constantly lurking on this board.

Anyways Fuck you Kim!
    I always wonder if the KJR guys ever got to read the threads from trolling their show last season.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

To his credit, Jude has been steadily improving and he also has been juggling the M's and some other non-UW related stuff from time to time.

If u want M's coverage read 3 of the whopping 4 fucking sports pages. Jewd need not bother.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,870
    Founders Club
    Condotta was a Doog idiot when he covered the Dawgs, but now he's great? I'm confused.

He always seemed to do a good job when I read his blogs and articles.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Condotta was a Doog idiot when he covered the Dawgs, but now he's great? I'm confused.

He always seemed to do a good job when I read his blogs and articles.

Bob always worked extremely hard and I always appreciated his coverage. My only issue was that he took the party line with Tyrone, although he told me a couple stories of his editor controlling what he could say and do.