Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jon Wilner: Did Pac-12 panic and make wrong decision?

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Of course they made the wrong call. But @GrandpaSankey and I could see the decision that would be made back in March. @GrundleStiltzkin knew too.

I arrived to that later than you did. You were first.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of course they made the wrong call. But @GrandpaSankey and I could see the decision that would be made back in March. @GrundleStiltzkin knew too.

I arrived to that later than you did. You were first.
    I’m always first. And right.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I've beat this drum before. Join the B1G Cohen. Realize that your childhood is over, the Pac 12 is over and bolt for greener pastures. The B1G is a good academic league and you can sell that to upper campus. I have to believe that The B1G would also love to say that they span the country, Ocean to Ocean. We would play football games between 9am and 5pm every Saturday in this case. No more staying up until midnight. Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Nebraskaclassy, Wisconsin. Sign me up. West coast football is dead, quit fucking the corpse and join the living. Do it before Oregon does because they care and have probably already kicked these tires in the last few months.

DoitGIF

People forget that the B1G also committed seppuku.

People forget that.
    True, but when the table is set for friends to gather again to discuss college football I’m afraid the Pac12 will be knocking on the door to be let in while the B1G will be sitting next to the SEC sipping a bourbon and wondering what that incessant noise is. If you stay, the UW may as well sell Husky Stadium land to the city so Sawant can build her homeless utopia. That sale should keep softball solvent for a couple decades.
    I honestly don't disagree.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I fucking hate you for this.

With respect.

I may be doog irrational at the moment. Usually right now I'd be JO incessantly in preparation for the season. Getting my drill ready for the glory hole in the south stands mens restroom at half time and 4th quarter of Sacramento State games. You know, the important parts of college football tradition. Mostly I'm sad I can't be Jesse Spano excited for CFB. I guess I'll hitch my wagon to West Virginia. I already own the shirts and shorts and flag. Go eers! Burn couches! Also this is welcome / daddy week which I'm all about. Nobel Savage may want to make the 3 hour drive and wander around like he lost his kid.

War Damn Eagle