Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What Softy is hearing: Kim is a (chicken) liar

According to Softy (I know) Peterman set up a plan for Stringfellow to return to the team and String fellow declined and asked to transfer. I'm not quite sure how that counts as "mishandling the situation" but I'm sure Kim's sources (that he can't reveal) will enlighten us.

Or maybe Softy is just a twister. Either way, one of those retards is a fucking liar.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I would love for Softy to directly call out Kim but that will never happen.

Of course Petersen wanted Stringfellow back and I don't see how this is at all his fault for him choosing to LEAVE!

Kim is just a dumb fuck and water is wet.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

For as FS as Softy normally is, he's far more credible with "what he's hearing" than what Kim Jong Vino is hearing from Butler Cabin and AAndy.

I always get a few good belly laughs when Bleenor or AAAAAAAAANdy posts something and the dumbshits on the site literally thank them for even poasting at all.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Butler Cabin is the only person that I know that rivals Roof for neck fat.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I actually don't mind AAndy, it's Bleenor who scours the net for news and then posts stuff like it's inside info.

JohnB also sucks and ChehalisDoog is an insufferable blowhard. Oh well, I guess that the law of averages is that there will be some FS people in any large fan-base.
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

HFNY said:

Andy doesn't know jack shit anymore. He just parrots what Kim says. Same with Eklund and Fleenor while Sark was still here. None of them have any inside info. Its the same misinformation being passed around their circle jerk.

All for only $10.95 per month.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HFNY said:

I actually don't mind AAndy, it's Bleenor who scours the net for news and then posts stuff like it's inside info.

JohnB also sucks and ChehalisDoog is an insufferable blowhard. Oh well, I guess that the law of averages is that there will be some FS people in any large fan-base.

Andy doesn't know jack shit anymore. He just parrots what Kim says. Same with Eklund and Fleenor while Sark was still here. None of them have any inside info. Its the same misinformation being passed around their circle jerk lemon party.
    Obvious fix.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I'm not inclined to believe either of them. Kim obviously has an agenda, and Softy is just a mouthpiece for the AD. Obviously they'd want Petersen to look as good as possible coming out of this. This makes it look like he wanted discipline while allowing the kid a second chance, they're just trying to appease the masses. Nobody outside the AD knows what actually happened; these two sure as fuck don't.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Softy's just piling on

Can anybody photoshop a midget in a sumo suit in there to represent Kim?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Softy's just piling on

Can anybody photoshop a midget in a sumo suit in there to represent Kim?
    is that Fetters and Eklund wrestling over a hot pot donut?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Butler Cabin is the only person that I know that rivals Roof for neck fat.

Bleenor actually did Atkins and lost a ton of weight.