Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First Annual Husky Combine Testing

It's open to fans and will be conducted by the strength and conditioning team....

BUT I THOUGHT CHRIS PETERMAN HATED THE FANS, THATS WHAT KEN GRISWOLD SAID!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Sounds like you are just being a twister. Kim never said Petersen hated the fans, just said he is very similar to Ty and not as open with the fans.

Now don't go twisting saying he is comparing Petersen to Ty because he's not.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What's the over/under on ruptured Achilles?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Adam Jude favorited your Tweet
    3m: @A_Jude How is this happening? I heard from Kim Grinolds that Petersen hates the fans and media. Is Kim wrong again? Are we just twisting?

Love that Jude just favorited this tweet that I sent him. Is he also tired of Kim's bullshit?

I think Jude just won me over.

I would hate Kim if I was a Husky beat writer. Jood is lazy, but at least he went to school and earned his stripes. Kim probably has a larger reader base than Dybas, or at least he used to. Kim latched on to Samek's site in the late 90's. The only thing Kim had done has been in the right place at the right time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

3m: @A_Jude How is this happening? I heard from Kim Grinolds that Petersen hates the fans and media. Is Kim wrong again? Are we just twisting?

Love that Jude just favorited this tweet that I sent him. Is he also tired of Kim's bullshit?

I would hate Kim if I was a Husky beat writer. Jood is lazy, but at least he went to school and earned his stripes. Kim probably has a larger reader base than Dybas, or at least he used to. Kim latched on to Samek's site in the late 90's. The only thing Kim had done has been in the right place at the right time.
    Not to mention he acts like media when it's convenient for him which gives media members a bad rap. He's so unprofessional with the way he looks, the way he acts, the bullshit he spews.

Also I've heard Petersen is actually great to boosters, great to fans, even great with media. He just has no time or place for recruiting hacks like Kim or Roof. Which is what I want in a coach. I don't want a coach who is reading the Doogman message boards saying the negativity is hurting his recruiting.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Time to go dust off the ol' oly lifting shoes and beat Finland for the gold
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Not to mention he acts like media when it's convenient for him which gives media members a bad rap. He's so unprofessional with the way he looks, the way he acts, the bullshit he spews.

Also I've heard Petersen is actually great to boosters, great to fans, even great with media. He just has no time or place for recruiting hacks like Kim or Roof. Which is what I want in a coach. I don't want a coach who is reading the Doogman message boards saying the negativity is hurting his recruiting.
    Wait, True Religion jeans and affliction t-shirts aren't professional?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pat_hm said:

Is that what Kim really wears? That's fucking hilarious if it's true.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

Is that what Kim really wears? That's fucking hilarious if it's true.
    I live down in LA and last time I saw Kim was at a UW/USC basketball game. I was bored and had nothing to do so decided to check out USC's arena. It was empty but super nice. But yes, that's what he was wearing along with narrow black boots. Looked fucking ridiculous. Just as you would expect some divorced middle aged loser to look like. He was taking pictures underneath girls skirts.
    Just what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,458
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Any time I hear the term "first annual", I always think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvVB_tueQg8