Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remember now, it's the GOP that's gone full retard.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
edited August 2020 in Tug Tavern
The Democratic National Convention on Tuesday featured a panelist who identifies as a “nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King” and who called for the abolition of the police, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and prisons.

According to the panelist’s Wake Forest University bio, J Mai is a “Black-Vietnamese, transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King,” who recently became a “licensed minister in the Progressive National Baptist Church.”

J. Mai made the extreme comments during a DNC LGBTQ caucus meeting.

“Why can’t folks imagine a world without the cops? Why can’t folks imagine a world without prisons? Why can’t people expand their imaginations to include community care, to include an abolitionist future?” the self-avowed “mermaid Queen-King” said.

J Mai stressed that she was talking about real abolition, not a watered-down version.

“We’re talking about abolishing the police, we’re talking about abolishing ICE, we’re talking about abolishing prisons,” J Mai said.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/19/dnc-panel-features-mermaid-queen-king-who-calls-for-the-abolition-of-ice-police-and-prisons/

How many who will speak at the GOP convention hate themselves and their country as much as this person?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    Well it is a King/Queen of Mermadia so we should listen.

Someone throw her in the water and see if she can breathe it!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020
    I would argue that just as white supremacists who vote for Trump don’t speak for the GOP and don’t represent their values, this mermaid doesn’t do the same for the left.

#centrism
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    Leftards have four basic arguments they use to support their position. They like to phuck strawman ass. They like to call you a bigot and a racist. They like weak lame ass moral equivalency arguments as just demonstrated by IC. They lie. That's it.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

I would argue that just as white supremacists who vote for Trump don’t speak for the GOP and don’t represent their values, this mermaid doesn’t do the same for the left.

#centrism

It spoke @dnc

Hope this helps
    Bingo.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    MelloDawg said:

#centrism

Got it, they just invite them to speak and participate in their party's convention but they don't represent their values. Work those trannie balls Mello.

Remind me again when the GOP invited white supremacists to their convention.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

#centrism

You’ve officially jumped the shark. You can’t be this stupid.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,484 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

#centrism

You’ve officially jumped the shark. You can’t be this stupid.
    He's always been a dumbass
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Leftards have four basic arguments they use to support their position. They like to phuck strawman ass. They like to call you a bigot and a racist. They like weak lame ass moral equivalency arguments as just demonstrated by IC. They lie. That's it.

i just like to call ppl bigots and racist just because it makes them uncomfortable
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    KKK clansmen are like Bigfoot. You always hear about them but nobody can ever find one.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

KKK clansmen are like Bigfoot. You always hear about them but nobody can ever find one.

You just need to go to the right democrat gathering.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    Swaye said:

MelloDawg said:

#centrism

You'll let me know when a sheet wearing KKK retard gets to speak at the GOP convention then will you? I'll be waiting.
    Well, the KKK were Democrats, so...