Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The GOP has gone full retard

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

thechatch said:

Of course it’s a bad look and it’s an unforced error. Loomer is an idiot for saying that shit, under any context. It’s ok to acknowledge when politicians affiliated with the party we most closely follow shit in their own hat.

This. We all (mostly) agree that Loomer is an idiot and shouldn't be a major party candidate. What is hilarious is @insinceredawg claiming nobody around here but Grumble is "objective." Meanwhile sitting members of Congress on the left are calling for violence in the streets. Define irony much?
    I don't really consider you as part of the Trump worshiping mob here. Was referring more to the regulars like Bob, Bend me over, and sledog who spin themselves in circles trying to defend everything GOP related, including this crazy cunt.

Actually sledog doesn't need to spin. He 100% shares her values and would be proud to vote for her.
    I vote for people I like she's not one of them. You vote for the end of our nation. So fuck off, Comrade!
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

speaking of segregationists running for president

likes like you really got me there. are you going to remind me about how the Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery too?

Progressives are now freely & openly advocating for racial policies, that verge toward segregationist.
    Biden is on the record as a segregationist who didn’t want to dirty up his kids in a “racial jungle” but this Loomer person is a bridge too far for @insinceredawg. Did you know that African-Americans, with few exceptions, lack diversity and if they don’t vote for Biden, they ain’t black?
    What's funny here is that there is currently a growing "anti-gentrification" movement on the left. BLM is big into opposition to gentrification of minority neighborhoods. Bernie Sanders and the rest of the squad are all BIG opponents of gentrification. They want to keep minority neighborhoods segregated. They don't want rich white people moving into their neighborhoods.

Any "bets" of if IC is against them?
    Gentrification or White Flight... pick whichever fits your current narrative

If you disagree you probably have white fragility

If you disagree with THAT it just affirms your white fragility
    As more Hispanics moved into South Central LA more blacks have been moving out. This has been going on for many years now. Many blacks have been moving out to Riverside and the far east of LA county. I defy anyone to find a single instance where this "black flight" was reported as being driven by racism the way it was and is said about "white flight."
    Do you ever get tired of whining and airing out your white grievances? JFC your life must be miserable. Just off yourself now and be done with it.
    Meltdown

Still won’t criticize Biden’s racism, eh? Do you ever get tired of being humiliated on the Tug.
    He is excited to vote for a fucking racist. We know for a fact that Kamala Harris will use the power of the state to discriminate against people because of their skin color and IC not only doesn't have a problem with this, he supports it.
    Huh? I never said I'm voting for Trump.
    White flag. He can't even address the racist policies that his party supports.
    Why do the majority of minorities support a party that has racist policies? And why are the majority of racists and bigots all in on the GOP? Something doesn't add up here if you what you're saying is true.
    Because they want to pay them more of our money.

Blacks were the party of Lincoln. The party formed to eliminate slavery. You should look shit up sometime or is mom limiting your computer time?
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just thought I'd weight in here on this thread because all the liberals respect my opinions so much.

Loomer is out there, no doubt.

You liberals all have your crew of misfits as well. You've got a full "squad" of them in the house and you've got Sawant in Seattle. You get what you vote for. That's the point - it's a democracy. To call the whole GOP "Full retard" for a candidate in a single congressional district is certainly pressing.

Watching a little bit of this democratic convention tonight. Whoever organized this needs to be fired. Cringe-worthy shit. My god this isn't convincing anyone.

Once Joe is pressed on tax plan it's over. Enjoy a little post convention bump.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

Today our austere scholar and non partisan @insinceredawg, after equating income to race, was very upset about Laura Loomer winning a primary for a state seat she wont win in Florida.

Righteously, AND RIGHTFULLY, he was outraged against such an indignity, that such a horrible human, would be mildly elevated by a few republican voters in a deeply blue district.

Also today Donna Hylton spoke at the DNC convention and on National TV...

Donna Hylton (born October 29, 1964) is a Jamaican-American convicted of murder in the second degree and two counts of kidnapping in the first degree for her role in the kidnapping, rape, torture and murder of 62-year-old Long Island real estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo in 1985.

She (with others) held Vigliarolo prisoner for 15–20 days. During that time, three men and four women, including Hylton, starved, burned, beat, sexually assaulted, raped, and tortured him. On April 5, 1985, with Hylton asleep in the next room, Vigliarolo died of asphyxiation. Three days later, his body was found locked in a trunk in a Manhattan apartment.

City Detective William Spurling interviewed Donna: "I couldn't believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They'd squeezed the victim's testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.

One of Hylton’s close accomplices, Rita Peters, would later explain why she shoved a yard-long metal rod up his rectum. Peters said, “He was a homo anyway.” When asked how did she come to that conclusion, she said, “When I stuck the bar up his rectum he wiggled.”

Im sure principled democrats are outraged everywhere

Yeah but did she say any "racist" things about Islam?
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

I bought into a neighborhood zoned single family residence. That was the contract with the city. I don't want that contract broken and the value of my residence brought down. If you want to live in a multi-family zoned neighborhood, feel free. I know leftards hate words like freedom and liberty.

Bullshit. Theres no contract stated or implied in zoning regs. Get real. I empathize with appreciate the desire to not see unwanted change in my neighborhood, but get real pal.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Dugdawg said:

I bought into a neighborhood zoned single family residence. That was the contract with the city. I don't want that contract broken and the value of my residence brought down. If you want to live in a multi-family zoned neighborhood, feel free. I know leftards hate words like freedom and liberty.

Bullshit. Theres no contract stated or implied in zoning regs. Get real. I empathize with appreciate the desire to not see unwanted change in my neighborhood, but get real pal.
    There aren’t zoning regulations on residences? What the fuck are you taking about?

Have you ever tried to build an addition on your house? Not that you own a house...
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

Today our austere scholar and non partisan @insinceredawg, after equating income to race, was very upset about Laura Loomer winning a primary for a state seat she wont win in Florida.

Righteously, AND RIGHTFULLY, he was outraged against such an indignity, that such a horrible human, would be mildly elevated by a few republican voters in a deeply blue district.

Donna Hylton (born October 29, 1964) is a Jamaican-American convicted of murder in the second degree and two counts of kidnapping in the first degree for her role in the kidnapping, rape, torture and murder of 62-year-old Long Island real estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo in 1985.

She (with others) held Vigliarolo prisoner for 15–20 days. During that time, three men and four women, including Hylton, starved, burned, beat, sexually assaulted, raped, and tortured him. On April 5, 1985, with Hylton asleep in the next room, Vigliarolo died of asphyxiation. Three days later, his body was found locked in a trunk in a Manhattan apartment.

City Detective William Spurling interviewed Donna: "I couldn't believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They'd squeezed the victim's testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.

One of Hylton’s close accomplices, Rita Peters, would later explain why she shoved a yard-long metal rod up his rectum. Peters said, “He was a homo anyway.” When asked how did she come to that conclusion, she said, “When I stuck the bar up his rectum he wiggled.”

That is almost unbelievable except I realize the Leftists running the Rat Party are truly insane.

Next speaker will be Kermit Gosnell?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

In my reasoned opinion, yeah, not a good look. For your party, @insinceredawg
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,252
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

In my reasoned opinion, yeah, not a good look. For your party, @insinceredawg
    I'm surprised he hasn't already condemned it.
  • Options

Dugdawg said:

There aren’t zoning regulations on residences? What the fuck are you taking about?

Have you ever tried to build an addition on your house? Not that you own a house...
    No. You need to learn the difference between zoning and land use regs. You're right though. Since I live in my car if I don't like what's happening to the neigborhood it's easy to move.
  • Options
    Dugdawg said:

Dugdawg said:

No. You need to learn the difference between zoning and land use regs. You're right though. Since I live in my car if I don't like what's happening to the neigborhood it's easy to move.
    I know the difference. I own a house in one of the most zoned cities on the west coast. Your comment was and is stupid.
  • Options

Dugdawg said:

Dugdawg said:

I know the difference. I own a house in one of the most zoned cities on the west coast. Your comment was and is stupid.
    The more you say the more obvious it is you don't know what you are talking about. But the real point is that its clear you think "multi family" means "bad people". And I get it. Actually I agree. Thats why I like to be able to move my car to a nice, clean, safe, area at a whim.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You have to admit, not just any car can be a multi- family residence
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2020
    The car shit is cracking me up. Also imagine if the GOP let a convicted torturer and murderer speak at their convention. Imagine that. Leftists have become insane. It wasn't always this way. I remember lots of great Democrats 30 years ago. What the fuck happened to them? TDS has broken many, irreparably I fear.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,857
    Swaye said:

The car shit is cracking me up. Also imagine if the GOP let a convicted torturer and murderer speak at their convention. Imagine that. Leftists have become insane. It wasn't always this way. I remember lots of great Democrats 30 years ago. What the fuck happened to them? TDS has broken many, irreparably I fear.

I saw a billboard this yesterday and laughed.

It's coming to your city.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

I forgot about this.

Can any Dem give an explanation as to why this demon is anywhere near their party in any capacity, let alone as a keynote speaker?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Dugdawg said:

Dugdawg said:

Dugdawg said:

The more you say the more obvious it is you don't know what you are talking about. But the real point is that its clear you think "multi family" means "bad people". And I get it. Actually I agree. Thats why I like to be able to move my car to a nice, clean, safe, area at a whim.
    People don't buy homes next to large apartment complexes that can go to shit at a moments notice. They just don't. They want a nice neighborhood of other families. Nothing wrong with that.

The left just wants to stomp a shithole into everyone's lives!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

Dugdawg said:

Dugdawg said:

People don't buy homes net to large apartment complexes that can go to shit at a moments notice. They just don't. They want a nice neighborhood of other families. Nothing wrong with that.

The left just wants to stomp a shithole into everyone's lives!
    Equal misery for all!

Biden/Cocksucker 2020