Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peaceful protest death.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I heard he died. Looking for confirmation. I’m sure it will be down played and ridiculed as ending systemic and institutional racism in Portland is worth ANTIFA killing a people. Somehow I doubt it will get the same play as Charlottesville.

https://ktvz.com/news/oregon-northwest/2020/08/17/crash-assault-reported-blocks-from-portland-protest/

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He was driving a White ford pickup.
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I found the video of this one to be particularly sickening. Regardless of ones political views blah blah blah.....fuck, how did we get here?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Dugdawg said:

I found the video of this one to be particularly sickening. Regardless of ones political views blah blah blah.....fuck, how did we get here?

We've always been here.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Keese love is a Oregon loving fag
  • Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705

Keese love is a Oregon loving fag

He needs a few extra holes he wasn't born with.
  • Options

Dugdawg said:

We've always been here.
    This, of course, is exactly correct.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Dugdawg said:

So there was this Beautiful queen in 2015 destined to Grace the oval office and bring the country into it's most prosperous era. All she had to do was beat this bad orange man Russian agent guy with a urination fetish, but then...
    Nonsense. Trump is sitting in the big chair so this is on him, not the losers. I think his divisive rhetoric turned the heat up just enough to start things boiling.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Dugdawg said:

Doogles said:

Dugdawg said:

So there was this Beautiful queen in 2015 destined to Grace the oval office and bring the country into it's most prosperous era. All she had to do was beat this bad orange man Russian agent guy with a urination fetish, but then...
    Nonsense. Trump is sitting in the big chair so this is on him, not the losers.
    This I agree with on principle. Trump missed a prime opportunity in the first week of the intifada, to at least attempt to promote, co-opt, and redirect the cause.

Practically speaking, active measures are a no win. They’ve made the cynical calculus that blue areas aflame to burn cost less than to put them out.

There’s also the niggling matter of federalism. If you like your sanctuary cities, you may keep them.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Dugdawg said:

Doogles said:

Dugdawg said:

Nonsense. Trump is sitting in the big chair so this is on him, not the losers. I think his divisive rhetoric turned the heat up just enough to start things boiling.
    I hope this doesn’t come off as attacking but, this is a pretty stupid statement.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Franky I'm gonna wake up just as I did in 2016

"Huh. Interesting"
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    Dugdawg said:

Doogles said:

Dugdawg said:

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Dugdawg said:

Doogles said:

Dugdawg said:

I hope this doesn't come off as attacking, but your response is exactly the reason we are where we are.

Since 2015 msm has been blasting this guy with fake story after fake story after impeachment after fake story after fake story without once halting the onslaught to objectively take a step back and think maybe we're causing more harm and division to the country than anything Trump is capable of.

I think it's a good sign you're asking questions like, "how did we get here?", but for a lot of us tugtards it has been crystal clear for a few years now.

I honestly don't know who will win come November, but it's going to get ugly either way. A lot of people see how the left has systematically torn America apart in the greatest tantrum of all-time. It's unforgivable.
    I’m strangely attracted to Sharyl Attkisson (her voice, amazing) so maybe I’m susceptible.
    https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/08/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/
    But many of these I saw at tim of publication, accepted, & moved on. Wrong. Old guard media has done so much harm to themselves over the past 4 years, but their audience likely will never know. It’s a crime. Trump has many many avenues for criticism but much of what’s been published has skewed to the unfounded or superficially scurrilous.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

Dugdawg said:

Doogles said:

Dugdawg said:

I hope this doesn't come off as attacking, but your response is exactly the reason we are where we are.

Since 2015 msm has been blasting this guy with fake story after fake story after impeachment after fake story after fake story without once halting the onslaught to objectively take a step back and think maybe we're causing more harm and division to the country than anything Trump is capable of.

I think it's a good sign you're asking questions like, "how did we get here?", but for a lot of us tugtards it has been crystal clear for a few years now.

I honestly don't know who will win come November, but it's going to get ugly either way. A lot of people see how the left has systematically torn America apart in the greatest tantrum of all-time. It's unforgivable.
    I’m strangely attracted to Sharyl Attkisson (her voice, amazing) so maybe I’m susceptible.
    https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/08/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/
    But many of these I saw at tim of publication, accepted, & moved on. Wrong. Old guard media has done so much harm to themselves over the past 4 years, but their audience likely will never know. It’s a crime. Trump has many many avenues for criticism but much of what’s been published has skewed to the unfounded or superficially scurrilous.
    She was pretty hot back in the early days of CNN.