Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden is fine mentally...

13»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I said two months ago it was actually sad what is going on with Joe. Who, in his inner circle, thought this was a good idea? I don't hate Joe Biden. He's a bit of a racist, but a pretty affable guy in his day. Not much of a campaigner, never has been. The huge tack left into fairy dust farts has been jarring. But the giant elephant in the room is his mental acuity. It's getting worse week to week. I am being dead serious when I say we can see the decline progressing weekly. It's sad that the power structure and his family won't let this guy just retire to his home to live out his last years as doddering old man wandering around in a bathrobe. It's over. Reagan seemed slightly more coherent at the very end of his run, and that was 8 years in. We are seriously considering electing this guy to START a 4 year run in this condition? Who will really be making decisions for the country? This is a joke. Pull him. Run someone who can form a complete sentence. This is an embarrassment.

Totally agree. Biden's dementia is accelerating, he's sundowning mentally and physically, he has no business running for president. Those propping him up give no fucks about him. They are a far left contingent with an extreme lust for power who know they can't win a general election on their true platform. Their intent is simple. Get Biden elected with the running mate of their choice and then let the 25th amendment take over.
    Nailed it. This is the old "run a palatable sort of center Grandpa type who can still somewhat spin a stuttering yarn" and then install crazy leftist SJW VP one year in when Grandpa is shitting on himself and yelling "Where's Corn Pop?!?!!?" to nobody in particular on the front porch in the swing. Ultimate pump fake. And that is why the DNC won't step in. This whole charade is actually THE PLAN.
    What's crazy about it is that they never once even considered just....running a good candidate

Doubt it ever even crossed their minds.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2020
    Name calling really helps proving points
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I said two months ago it was actually sad what is going on with Joe. Who, in his inner circle, thought this was a good idea? I don't hate Joe Biden. He's a bit of a racist, but a pretty affable guy in his day. Not much of a campaigner, never has been. The huge tack left into fairy dust farts has been jarring. But the giant elephant in the room is his mental acuity. It's getting worse week to week. I am being dead serious when I say we can see the decline progressing weekly. It's sad that the power structure and his family won't let this guy just retire to his home to live out his last years as doddering old man wandering around in a bathrobe. It's over. Reagan seemed slightly more coherent at the very end of his run, and that was 8 years in. We are seriously considering electing this guy to START a 4 year run in this condition? Who will really be making decisions for the country? This is a joke. Pull him. Run someone who can form a complete sentence. This is an embarrassment.

Totally agree. Biden's dementia is accelerating, he's sundowning mentally and physically, he has no business running for president. Those propping him up give no fucks about him. They are a far left contingent with an extreme lust for power who know they can't win a general election on their true platform. Their intent is simple. Get Biden elected with the running mate of their choice and then let the 25th amendment take over.
    Nailed it. This is the old "run a palatable sort of center Grandpa type who can still somewhat spin a stuttering yarn" and then install crazy leftist SJW VP one year in when Grandpa is shitting on himself and yelling "Where's Corn Pop?!?!!?" to nobody in particular on the front porch in the swing. Ultimate pump fake. And that is why the DNC won't step in. This whole charade is actually THE PLAN.
    What's crazy about it is that they never once even considered just....running a good candidate

This is their perfect candidate...

What better candidate than someone so brain fried that the unelected bureaucratic branch will be able to rule freely and the most radical and loud voices will be elevated into the media discourse the absence of actual leadership.

The nostalgia for the Bobiden coalition for dumbfuck voters is just an added bonus.

Where Hilary attempted to smother dissent into a controlled democrat monolith under her rule, Biden is the opportunity for anarchy, and therefore promotion, within the ranks.
    The thing is the people in power in the dem party hate leftists. They are purely and completely owned by wall street and the Chinese
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Biden is old. Daddy is mentally ill. Kanye is mentally iller.

USA!

That's right, piss ant. In most countries, you'd have been killed a long time ago. You owe your life to the fact that the USA protects Darwinian losers like yourself. You should show some gratitude that the country you hate keeps you alive.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread is really depressing in the way we? see what has happened to the Democratic Party and their are people like HH that hate (maybe that is what the aitches stand for?) someone that much.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    LebamDawg said:

This thread is really depressing in the way we? see what has happened to the Democratic Party and their are people like HH that hate (maybe that is what the aitches stand for?) someone that much.

But HH is a “real Conservative” . . . Just ask him/her/they . . .
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

What better candidate than someone so brain fried that the unelected bureaucratic branch will be able to rule freely and the most radical and loud voices will be elevated into the media discourse the absence of actual leadership.

The nostalgia for the Bobiden coalition for dumbfuck voters is just an added bonus.

Where Hilary attempted to smother dissent into a controlled democrat monolith under her rule, Biden is the opportunity for anarchy, and therefore promotion, within the ranks.
    The thing is the people in power in the dem party hate leftists. They are purely and completely owned by wall street and the Chinese
    This is absolutely true. But their party knows how to manipulate the weak into votes better than anyone.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This is absolutely true. But their party knows how to manipulate the weak into votes better than anyone.
    Spot-On POTD.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    See how long Twitter lets this one stay up...they won't let me like or retweet it...

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

See how long Twitter lets this one stay up...they won't let me like or retweet it...

Race has done it again!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The script is priceless!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

They will literally turn his cold, dead hand into a rubber stamp, and roll him out on life support to sign legislation.

And AOC’s shrill fucking voice will be the translator.

Sounds good
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This is absolutely true. But their party knows how to steal and multiply mail-in votes better than anyone.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CaptainPJ said:

Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

They will literally turn his cold, dead hand into a rubber stamp, and roll him out on life support to sign legislation.

And AOC’s shrill fucking voice will be the translator.

Sounds good
    This was actually why the founders had an executive instead of having the legislature elect a head of state. They feared the position would become only another hand of congress and tip the balance of power.