Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How I would handle season tickets when the season is cancelled

2»

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

I was going to request 2021 rollover. But that was pre #Pac12Unity. Now I just want my money back.

Yup. Plus we are more about virtue signaling now, so with a refund I can at least stay at home and be pissed while a school of higher learning circle jerks to a fallacy.
    Kill it.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I quit buying season tickets when they brought Ty back for his final year.

You lasted one season longer than me.
    My last trip to the stadium was vs Stanford, '06, a team that failed to score more than 10 points in 9 of 12 games that year.
    Suddenly Senior. And the guy we honored before the 4th quarter was famous or something, I think? Total fucking disgrace.

Cal last year was almost my first trip back but thankfully I woke up in time to cancel.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What a bunch of horseshit. I’d tell them to keep my hostage seat donation and sit on a rusty conical cheese grater, then I’d never give them another cent. And then I’d start rooting for one of their B1G rivals.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

What a bunch of horseshit. I’d tell them to keep my hostage seat donation and sit on a rusty conical cheese grater, then I’d never give them another cent. And then I’d start rooting for one of their B1G rivals.

Question for the fake lawyers, if you put the tickets on your credit card could you dispute the charge?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Question for the fake lawyers, if you put the tickets on your credit card could you dispute the charge?
    Absolutely, you can dispute any charge and the burden of proof is on the merchant. There was at least an implicitly understood contract (almost certainly explicit) of funds for goods/services which is trivial to demonstrate they have not performed. But, Pedo St is offering refunds, I think, just with putatively punitive consequences.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

Absolutely, you can dispute any charge and the burden of proof is on the merchant. There was at least an implicitly understood contract (almost certainly explicit) of funds for goods/services which is trivial to demonstrate they have not performed. But, Pedo St is offering refunds, I think, just with putatively punitive consequences.
    If there’s ever a fanbase that should be treated well by their AD it’s Penn State. After the child sex abuse scandal those assholes should be grateful anybody stuck around after that.