Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And November is in sight

2»

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,953
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Be careful...Inslee might have to go all Cuomo on you guys and start sending Covid patients back into the old folks homes to get that death rate up.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

That was Fow Chee and Blix.

Try and keep up.

Huh?

https://news.yahoo.com/mcenany-claims-trump-saved-3-155730870.html
    She's using their numbers. @HHusky was all in on the 2-3 million dead at the time himself. Until he realized Trump must have stopped it. Then crickets and back to Trump has blood on his hands for reasons that are hard to actually articulate
    I said 100,000, ma'am. I was a bloody optimist!
    Imagine being such a failure at life that you can argue a point for 2 months, get emphatically destroyed, and this is where you want to spend your free time.
    Destroyed doesn't mean what it used to apparently. Alternative facts?
    Imagine being so stupid you thought that statement was directed at you
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Try and keep up.

Huh?

She's using their numbers. @HHusky was all in on the 2-3 million dead at the time himself. Until he realized Trump must have stopped it. Then crickets and back to Trump has blood on his hands for reasons that are hard to actually articulate
    Imagine being such a failure at life that you can argue a point for 2 months, get emphatically destroyed, and this is where you want to spend your free time.
    Destroyed doesn't mean what it used to apparently. Alternative facts?
    Imagine being so stupid you thought that statement was directed at you
    Ouch!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Try and keep up.

Huh?

Until foochie said two million
    Daddy said 2 million. Fauci said 200,000. He was also a bloody optimist.
    Truth is never really an issue for you is it

https://cato.org/blog/did-mitigation-save-two-million-lives

In the April 16 White House briefing, President Trump again said, as he often has before, that “models predicted between 1.5 and 2.2 million deaths” if we had not endured the various economic shutdowns imposed by the Governors of 42 States. The severity and breadth of those statewide shutdowns was initially encouraged, and is now justified, by just one dramatic statistic. That number was the 2.2 million U.S. deaths supposedly at risk from COVID-19.

The famed 2.2 million estimate first reached viral status in the March 31 White House briefing by Doctors Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx. They displayed a graph with two bell‐​shaped epidemic curves placed on top of each other. Both curves estimate deaths per day which rise to a peak and then fall.

Two Curves
    The steeper of the two curves was painted black and marked “Pandemic Outbreak: No Interventions.” It showed an estimated total of 1.5 to 2.2 million deaths from COVID-19 in what appears to be a relatively short period. The White House graph showed no dates, but the source of that now‐​famous 2.2 million estimate (as explained later) predicted U.S. deaths would keep rising until June 20.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I said at the time that made Trump blink and accept the state's locking down

For a couple weeks

Or 5 months or until the election