Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Say their names

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

I am for whatever puts pigs in jail

Profound
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

I like to be a white and pretend I know what a no knock raid really means or does that’s what I like to do

You motherfuckers would shit your britches with the cops busting in your house with a no knock raid. They could come in and rape and your wife and your kids and you wouldn’t do a goddamn thing

Speaking from experience?
  • Options

Goduckies said:

Cops would have no reason to give me a no knock raid, but if someone else comes in I would grab my bat or my roommates gun

The problem is that at times the cops get the address wrong or a transcription error occurs. When they raid the wrong home, it doesn't matter that you aren't the small time drug dealer.
    The entire basis for the No Knock raid is to catch the perps by surprise in order to avoid evidence destruction and/or a firefight or drawn out siege due to available weaponry in the house.

There will always be criminal apologists who will link them to skin color, slavery, systemic racism, or some other chapter of the Readers Digest Grievance Manual, whom will then allege they never happen to white people. Total, evidence-free bullshit.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,561
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Cops would have no reason to give me a no knock raid, but if someone else comes in I would grab my bat or my roommates gun

The problem is that at times the cops get the address wrong or a transcription error occurs. When they raid the wrong home, it doesn't matter that you aren't the small time drug dealer.
    Happened to a buddy of min from work. Cops had the wrong address and knocked on his door at 2:00AM guns drawn. He was able to explain to them the house they were looking for was across the street.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,643
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hopefully that was a long time ago. We normally verified the address a number of ways and times before obtaining the warrant.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Hopefully that was a long time ago. We normally verified the address a number of ways and times before obtaining the warrant.

Not to mention a local judge signed off on the warrant. Not that it matters.