Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Buying a New Car (IN THIS ECONOMY???)

13»

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hot chicks buy Volkswagen Rabbit Convertibles. Just avoid shitty dealer fees.

Bruh, they killed that off last year.
    Fake news. The hot chicks in Can't Buy Me Love rode around in Rabbit Convertibles.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

New Ford Bronco is coming out soon. Lot of rave reviews for them already. Jeep is cramming a 392 V8 w/450 hp in the Wrangler, but I guess you care about mpg for some reason even though that's one of the most overrated things to consider when buying a car, IMO.

If you buy a Japanese car it means you don't really care about cars.

Dude, the Hemi Wrangler has given me a permanent boner for the last week.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

New Ford Bronco is coming out soon. Lot of rave reviews for them already. Jeep is cramming a 392 V8 w/450 hp in the Wrangler, but I guess you care about mpg for some reason even though that's one of the most overrated things to consider when buying a car, IMO.

If you buy a Japanese car it means you don't really care about cars.

Dude, the Hemi Wrangler has given me a permanent boner for the last week.
    This is all I have to say to Chrysler wrt their modern Hemi branding:

What I love about this branding exercise the most is that hemispherical combustion chambers were a compromise for making power born out of a lack of better ideas. Not only did Chrysler never have a monopoly on that combustion chamber design, so it was a branding exercise from nearly the get-go, but every engine builder in the world--Chrysler included--has since developed many better ways to make power. Branding a modern engine as "Hemi" is the equivalent of slapping a "56K dialup" emblem on a modern cellphone and people eating it up like it's awesome.