Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Crunch Time" arrived for HHusky and...

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,289
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

As much as I want to agree, you are assuming that the majority of people die within a week of getting COVID, that isn't the case. As it has gone on, hospitals have been able to prolong even the worst of cases. We won't be seeing true outcomes for this recent spike until about the end of the month. I hope this chart holds, but we just don't know. That's why I'm pro mask requirements, but completely against shutdowns.

18 days. But 36 days after Memorial Day. Maybe 54 days after July 4th.
    My point being, I don't think cases vs death rate is accurate do to changing medical practices in fighting the virus. I think you need to have a combination of this with hospital capacity usage to find out how bad it is. From what I've seen, the hospitals are not even close to capacity yet in the majority of areas.
    Not sure how many times I have to repeat this(not admonishing you Greenblood) but we have now had 40,000,000 tests for covid. Compare that to the amount of tests we had in March and April.

Secondly, compare the death rates now to back when democrat governors like Cuomo were brilliantly sticking the sick in with the most vulnerable in assisted living homes and you can see the picture perfectly clear.

Thirdly, Trump and crew have prepared the Gov's with so many services and drugs to combat covirus that when you combine taking away democrat governors stupidity, the increased testing and the latest treatments this administration has logistically supplied the nation with, the death count is nowhere near what it was. In one more week they will have to take away the designation of "Pandemic".

Facts be damned, HH will still be in his basement in his bubble boy environment suit hoping for more deaths.

Close. I'll be on a plane and then driving halfway across the country this month.

Don't hate me because I'm always right.
    Strange.

You haven't been "right" yet.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,135
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

As much as I want to agree, you are assuming that the majority of people die within a week of getting COVID, that isn't the case. As it has gone on, hospitals have been able to prolong even the worst of cases. We won't be seeing true outcomes for this recent spike until about the end of the month. I hope this chart holds, but we just don't know. That's why I'm pro mask requirements, but completely against shutdowns.

18 days. But 36 days after Memorial Day. Maybe 54 days after July 4th.
    My point being, I don't think cases vs death rate is accurate do to changing medical practices in fighting the virus. I think you need to have a combination of this with hospital capacity usage to find out how bad it is. From what I've seen, the hospitals are not even close to capacity yet in the majority of areas.
    Not sure how many times I have to repeat this(not admonishing you Greenblood) but we have now had 40,000,000 tests for covid. Compare that to the amount of tests we had in March and April.

Secondly, compare the death rates now to back when democrat governors like Cuomo were brilliantly sticking the sick in with the most vulnerable in assisted living homes and you can see the picture perfectly clear.

Thirdly, Trump and crew have prepared the Gov's with so many services and drugs to combat covirus that when you combine taking away democrat governors stupidity, the increased testing and the latest treatments this administration has logistically supplied the nation with, the death count is nowhere near what it was. In one more week they will have to take away the designation of "Pandemic".

Facts be damned, HH will still be in his basement in his bubble boy environment suit hoping for more deaths.

Close. I'll be on a plane and then driving halfway across the country this month.

Don't hate me because I'm always right.
    Next time will be the first time
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What’s less right HH’s hot takes or HH’s politics?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/cdc-adds-to-list-of-symptoms-for-covid-19/

“In mid-May, the CDC quietly added congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea as signs of COVID-19.“

So basically every symptom of a hangover.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,633

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

HH pen that?
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    edited July 2020
    Houhusky said:

Grim

yes. ICU occupancy flattening/trending up is in fact grim. Infections have been skyrocketing since Memorial Day and only now is hospitalizations going up. That is the first lagging indicator, deaths is the second and we now know that about 5% carry on with post-viral fatigue symptoms so that's fun!

It's really fucking stupid to look at an out of control virus with literally no end in sight that is holding back our economy from re-opening, preventing Americans from traveling, not to mention has already killed 120k Americans and is projected to kill much more and pretend like shit is fine cause fewer people are dying right now than in April.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Houhusky said:

Grim

yes. ICU occupancy flattening/trending up is in fact grim. Infections have been skyrocketing since Memorial Day and only now is hospitalizations going up. That is the first lagging indicator, deaths is the second and we now know that about 5% carry on with post-viral fatigue symptoms so that's fun!

It's really fucking stupid to look at an out of control virus with literally no end in sight that is holding back our economy from re-opening, preventing Americans from traveling, not to mention has already killed 120k Americans and is projected to kill much more and pretend like shit is fine cause fewer people are dying right now than in April.
    Yes. More testing along with your Democrat team cramming millions of people into protests raised cases. Why are you liberals so fucking stupid? It’s so easy shredding you dolts.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,857
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Grim

What day can we expect the deaths to come in?
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Houhusky said:

Grim

Yes. More testing along with your Democrat team cramming millions of people into protests raised cases. Why are you liberals so fucking stupid? It’s so easy shredding you dolts.
    LOL yes team Democrat "crammed" people in to protest. Maybe the outrage was a spontaneous reaction to black people being murdered by cops, but IDK. If these cases were all about fucking protests why aren't New York and Seattle spiking?
    Bob_C said:

Houhusky said:

Grim

soon.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Houhusky said:

Grim

LOL yes team Democrat "crammed" people in to protest. Maybe the outrage was a spontaneous reaction to black people being murdered by cops, but IDK. If these cases were all about fucking protests why aren't New York and Seattle spiking?
    Bob_C said:

Houhusky said:

Grim

soon.

Lying liars...take a daily oscillation and call it "Daily Deaths up 37%" in Florida.

The Florida graph of cases and deaths...

• Options
    that graph shows an uptick in deaths since June started genius.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    31k died in NY as they bumbled their way to herd immunity.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Did HondoFS get a new handle?

Up "37%" says this guy looking at the graph...

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,135
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

Grim

Grow a fucking pair already

Fuck off
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,633
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

Houhusky said:

Grim

Deaths were way up today. Aberration or trend? Tune in tomorrow. Same bat channel.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,545
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I sure will, dickhead!

JFC I hope I’m never poor and can only afford a shitty lawyer like you...
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

I sure will, dickhead!

JFC I hope I’m never poor and can only afford a shitty lawyer like you...

Then my advice is to stop robbing sperm banks.