Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Creepy's Thoughts on Crystal

12346»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I'm not from Arizona

Yes you are.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

A couple things, since we all know Creepy is a closet Quook:

If he's successful and leaves, it means he was successful. If not, you have to fire him

So Taggart was successful?
    For his single season in Eugene I would give Taggart an A+. That doesn't mean he is a great coach or would have even been very successful over time.

He hired a guy who fixed the defense, the team didn't hate themselves and everyone involved with it, recruiting was elite, and if Herbert stays healthy the chances of winning 9 games are more were very high.

He definitely didn't earn a head gig at Florida State, but he was on track to be exactly what Oregon needed. Frankly I'm still glad we hired him even though he left after 300ish days.
    Losing to UW 38-3 is an A+?

Taggert saying he's not scared of Pettis and punting to him is an A+?

Fuck, what if he won 9 games, what would his grade have been?
    The same. You know as well as I do the fucking score wouldn't have been 38-3 if Herbert were playing.

I liked that he punted to Pettis. Teams that want to win trophies don't cower to individual players. He wasn't hired to turn the program into a juggernaut in one year. He was hired to fix the defense, upgrade the talent level, and change the culture that Sling destroyed. If he could coach after all that cool, if not we would find a coach after the four years.
    It sounds like you enjoyed the buttfucking .

NTTAWWT
    dflea said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

If he's successful and leaves, it means he was successful. If not, you have to fire him

For his single season in Eugene I would give Taggart an A+. That doesn't mean he is a great coach or would have even been very successful over time.

He hired a guy who fixed the defense, the team didn't hate themselves and everyone involved with it, recruiting was elite, and if Herbert stays healthy the chances of winning 9 games are more were very high.

He definitely didn't earn a head gig at Florida State, but he was on track to be exactly what Oregon needed. Frankly I'm still glad we hired him even though he left after 300ish days.
    Losing to UW 38-3 is an A+?

Taggert saying he's not scared of Pettis and punting to him is an A+?

Fuck, what if he won 9 games, what would his grade have been?
    The same. You know as well as I do the fucking score wouldn't have been 38-3 if Herbert were playing.

I liked that he punted to Pettis. Teams that want to win trophies don't cower to individual players. He wasn't hired to turn the program into a juggernaut in one year. He was hired to fix the defense, upgrade the talent level, and change the culture that Sling destroyed. If he could coach after all that cool, if not we would find a coach after the four years.
    It sounds like you enjoyed the buttfucking .

NTTAWWT
    @dflea gets it.

In the butt every other night himself.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Doogie and Salemkewg - two peas in pod.

I'm not sure which one of you should be more embarrassed.
    At this point, I'd just crawl back into your hole until the Cane tooth kickin commences.
    Creep, You have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that most of these accusers are full of shit and also not feel that Moore is suitable to be a US Senator.
    It seems my word makes quite an impression upon you. If you take them to heart and take some time out for a little introspection, I believe you will reconnect to the little creep inside. Henceforth returning some peace to your soul.
    Bro Cuog, you have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that your fellow kewgs are stoopid and full of shit and also not feel that we can't have a valid opinion.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

I'm not from Arizona

Yes you are.
    Nuh uhnh.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    quite honestly, Its hard determining which comments are from creepy on Crystal and which ones aren’t.
    doogie said:

quite honestly, Its hard determining which comments are from creepy on Crystal and which ones aren’t.

You sat out of the fray all morning saving up the small amount of wit you have for that?

Jesus H. Christ almighty.

You and Salemkewg ought to be roommates.

doogie said:

You sat out of the fray all morning saving up the small amount of wit you have for that?

Too late. I'm more than comfortable residing in the vast open spaces of your cortex.
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Too late. I'm more than comfortable residing in the vast open spaces of your cortex.
    Kewg Brah, you have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that your fellow kewgs have vast open spaces and also not feel you should occupy said space.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    the kewg battle between the creep and salem is delivering

Is it???

He just spews the same thing over and over, and then if He does decide to attempt original thought, it comes across like a crack baby.
    salemcoog said:

Is it???

He just spews the same thing over and over, and then if He does decide to attempt original thought, it comes across like a crack baby.
    Salem, you have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that your fellow cuog! makes repetitive poasts which are at your expenese to the extent they reveal your lack of intellectual clarity and also not feel that deviation from said poasts are somehow comparable to those a crack baby would make.
    Bump diggity. Good God almighty did I skull fuck the shit out of this thread.

Pin this bitch.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Pin this bitch.

Pin this bitch.