Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Petersen is by far the best thing to ever happen to UW in my lifetime

12346»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

It’s time to get Pup back here. Pup brings the clicks. He saves businesses and websites.

He's the one guy I still miss
    Easy #1 for me as well. He can’t be replicated, although the week J and @PostGameOrangeSlices mimicked him was hilarious.
    I actually really miss J. That was the puss out that most surprised me in all my tim here.
    He used to be funny but became a shitty parody himself

Weird dude
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

It’s time to get Pup back here. Pup brings the clicks. He saves businesses and websites.

Easy #1 for me as well. He can’t be replicated, although the week J and @PostGameOrangeSlices mimicked him was hilarious.
    I actually really miss J. That was the puss out that most surprised me in all my tim here.
    It was completely unsurprising. Back in like 2018 I was like J is a fucking weirdo
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

It was completely unsurprising. Back in like 2018 I was like J is a fucking weirdo
    J IS a fucking weirdo which is why I'm surprised he's stayed away. Losing to BDTW finest poster in the popularity contest broke him i think.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

#metoo

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

I'll comb the ditches outside Maltby to find him.

Mods???
    Huh?
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020

Swaye said:

J IS a fucking weirdo which is why I'm surprised he's stayed away. Losing to BDTW finest poster in the popularity contest broke him i think.
    what does this mean?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BaldwinIV said:

Swaye said:

what does this mean?
    The HH electorate stood up to J.

Blackeye for HH, IMO.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

Swaye said:

what does this mean?

Blackeye for HH, IMO.
    That was a real travesty. I voted J, of course, because I am smarter than most of you.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

Swaye said:

what does this mean?

Blackeye for HH, IMO.
    That was a real travesty. I voted J, of course, because I am smarter than most of you.
    I didn't vote for J, I voted against LMC
  • Options

Swaye said:

He used to be funny but became a shitty parody himself

Weird dude
    I went the other way on J, I thought he was generally overrated and was shocked he was a 1 seed, but came to appreciate him more as tim went on.

CaronaBruin was not his best effort, though.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

Swaye said:

what does this mean?

Blackeye for HH, IMO.
    Anyone who voted for DJ over me should DIAFF