Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Likely additions

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Are there more I'm missing?

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota
    Tye Edwards-6’3”-212 JUCO RB says Oregon will be his only visit

Cota? GTFO. They wouldn't take him if he were the only TE in the class and you think they'll take 3 TEs?
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

Cota? GTFO. They wouldn't take him if he were the only TE in the class and you think they'll take 3 TEs?
    Cota is a legacy and can play several different positions since you seem to be unaware of the fact. They have offered. It all comes down to numbers is the point you seemed to have missed. The Ducks have about 3 spots left. It all comes down to who else might choose the Ducks that aren’t already penciled in..........like Foreman etc. Unfortunately there are too many people on here that would rather be negative, argumentative, boorish along with not doing their homework to make this forum a pleasant place to engage in intelligent repartee most of the time.

A legacy like Chase Cota?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

Cota is a legacy and can play several different positions since you seem to be unaware of the fact. They have offered. It all comes down to numbers is the point you seemed to have missed. The Ducks have about 3 spots left. It all comes down to who else might choose the Ducks that aren’t already penciled in..........like Foreman etc. Unfortunately there are too many people on here that would rather be negative, argumentative, boorish along with not doing their homework to make this forum a pleasant place to engage in intelligent repartee most of the time.

A legacy like Chase Cota?
    You are an ignorant moron. This is a duck board for us old guys to talk duck sports, complain about minorities, and swap dick pics. Tired of you and your ilk
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

You aren't just stupid, you're naive. It's such a shitty combo.
    You are an ignorant moron that is an argumentative Dick for no reason. There is nothing I have said that is stupid or naive you ignorant punk.

Care to back up your attacks. Maybe you would like to add to the conversation by giving your opinion of where this class stands and who will be in it without stepping on your dick.

I sure won’t attack you if I don’t agree with you as nuts like you are wont to do.

Why is it so important for you to denigrate others for their opinions rather than merely disagree? Is it important for you to try and make others look bad so that you look better. It is a sign of a very insecure person.
    HH's founding fathers abolished comportment. Denigrating others is a core value here. Either get with OUR program or LEAVE!
    FTFY
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don’t see Cota going to Oregon.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dOgmaster said:

I would agree. This class is almost full and there are better athletes. He has other Division 1 offers where he might see the field including UCLA.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

DJDuck said:

dOgmaster said:

I would agree. This class is almost full and there are better athletes. He has other Division 1 offers where he might see the field including UCLA.

Are you fucking retarded?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

DJDuck said:

dOgmaster said:

You are an ignorant moron. This is a duck board, is it not? Tired of you and your ilk with your passive aggressive insults. I thought this was a place for duck fans to talk about duck-related news and for me to find someone to fuck my wife while I watched. That’s what I was told when some of us old timers from the shed made our way over to this DUCK board
    I'm certain that an old timer like yourself must have found someone to fuck your wife long before now.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ntxduck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

DJDuck said:

dOgmaster said:

You are an ignorant moron. This is a duck board, is it not? Tired of you and your ilk with your passive aggressive insults. I thought this was a place for duck fans to talk about duck-related news and for me to find someone to fuck my wife while I watched. That’s what I was told when some of us old timers from the shed made our way over to this DUCK board
    I like you, brother.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

ntxduck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

DJDuck said:

dOgmaster said:

I'm certain that an old timer like yourself must have found someone to fuck your wife long before now.
    Back to the tug Bob, you don't get it.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

ntxduck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

DJDuck said:

dOgmaster said:

Driving the highway with the top down
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    dtd said:

SFGbob said:

ntxduck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

DJDuck said:

dOgmaster said:

Back to the tug Bob, you don't get it.
    Yeah, that sarcasm on his part was way beyond me. Appears you were the one who didn't get "it."

You guys like to bag on DJ. I like to bag on the guys bagging on DJ. I for one appreciate DJ's efforts here.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Stalin’s biggest mistake was not bringing in @FireHelfrich to moderate this dumpster fire.
  • Options
    DougDoug Member Posts: 40
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

Almost zero chance Cota ends up in this class unless it completely falls apart. Nothing personal to him, but Oregon is in it for way to many guys that are higher on their board