Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Likely additions

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
edited June 2020 in Duck Refuge
Deonte Thornton
Suamatala
Worthy
Davies
Ferguson
Keanu Williams

Are there more I'm missing?

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota
    Tye Edwards-6’3”-212 JUCO RB says Oregon will be his only visit

edited June 2020
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    DJDuck said:

Edwards Reminds me a little of Lagarrette Blount

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9305367/5c3bd308ff0bcb0a0421dfb4

I like the thunder and lightning combo
    Are we in on any DTs? That recruiting has been concerning
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Edwards Reminds me a little of Lagarrette Blount

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9305367/5c3bd308ff0bcb0a0421dfb4

Did he clock someone after losing a game?
    edited June 2020

The short answer is no. Although most teams could always use DT’s the Ducks have 6 on the Roster. Most of them are young and the coaches are very pleased with them.

They feel this is not a position of need right now. Two things are driving this other than the aforementioned facts:

1) There aren’t a lot of really good DT’s out there

2) The Ducks, between those that are commited, are locks or are seen as 100% Duck Leans they are at about 20 for this class. They have to be very very selective from here on out. 😁

Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

The short answer is no. Although most teams could always use DT’s the Ducks have 6 on the Roster. Most of them are young and the coaches are very pleased with them.

They feel this is not a position of need right now. Two things are driving this other than the aforementioned facts:

1) There aren’t a lot of really good DT’s out there

2) The Ducks, between those that are commited, are locks or are seen as 100% Duck Leans they are at about 20 for this class. They have to be very very selective from here on out. 😁

Ducks being selective at anything. Fucking laughable.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

Cota? GTFO. They wouldn't take him if he were the only TE in the class and you think they'll take 3 TEs?
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

Keanu Williams is 6'4 290. Jayson Jones is 6'6 320 and a true frosh. It's rough sledding for every west coast team the last few years aside from UW a couple years back. USC is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    Standard Supporter

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Bassa.

edited June 2020
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

Cota? GTFO. They wouldn't take him if he were the only TE in the class and you think they'll take 3 TEs?
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

Cota is a legacy and can play several different positions since you seem to be unaware of the fact. They have offered. It all comes down to numbers is the point you seemed to have missed. The Ducks have about 3 spots left. It all comes down to who else might choose the Ducks that aren’t already penciled in..........like Foreman etc. Unfortunately there are too many people on here that would rather be negative, argumentative, boorish along with not doing their homework to make this forum a pleasant place to engage in intelligent repartee most of the time.

edited June 2020
    They like Bassa however I was asked who was likely to be added.

There are no Crystal Balls for Bassa and Oregon is just one of about 40 colleges to offer.

“ It’s no secret room is tight. That’s not inside scoop. But Oregon is very much switching to a ‘selective’ approach moving forward and there are some names we’ve talked about often that might not end up Ducks.”-SD
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

Cota is a legacy and can play several different positions since you seem to be unaware of the fact. They have offered. It all comes down to numbers is the point you seemed to have missed. The Ducks have about 3 spots left. It all comes down to who else might choose the Ducks that aren’t already penciled in..........like Foreman etc. Unfortunately there are too many people on here that would rather be negative, argumentative, boorish along with not doing their homework to make this forum a pleasant place to engage in intelligent repartee most of the time.

You aren't just stupid, you're naive. It's such a shitty combo.
    edited June 2020
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

You are an ignorant moron that is an argumentative Dick for no reason. There is nothing I have said that is stupid or naive you ignorant punk.

Care to back up your attacks. Maybe you would like to add to the conversation by giving your opinion of where this class stands and who will be in it without stepping on your dick.

I sure won’t attack you if I don’t agree with you as nuts like you are wont to do.

Why is it so important for you to denigrate others for their opinions rather than merely disagree? Is it important for you to try and make others look bad so that you look better. It is a sign of a very insecure person.
    Well greenblood I was enjoying the back and forth before we were so rudely interrupted. 😁
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

You are an ignorant moron that is an argumentative Dick for no reason. There is nothing I have said that is stupid or naive you ignorant punk.

Care to back up your attacks. Maybe you would like to add to the conversation by giving your opinion of where this class stands and who will be in it without stepping on your dick.

I sure won’t attack you if I don’t agree with you as nuts like you are wont to do.

Why is it so important for you to denigrate others for their opinions rather than merely disagree? Is it important for you to try and make others look bad so that you look better. It is a sign of a very insecure person.
    HH's founding fathers abolished comportment. Denigrating others is a core value here. Either get with OUR program or LEAVE!
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Well greenblood I was enjoying the back and forth before we were so rudely interrupted. 😁

😁😁😁😁😁😁🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😉😉😉😉🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
    edited June 2020
    I
    Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

HH's founding fathers abolished comportment. Denigrating others is a core value here. Either get with OUR program or LEAVE!
    It is juvenile. This forum is for talking about Duck stuff. I don’t need to play silly ass childish games by insulting people. I Don’t spend much time on here because of childish people of your ilk. I will leave when I want to Dick.

Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Deonte Thornton
    Suamatala
    Worthy
    Davies
    Ferguson
    Keanu Williams

Jonathan Flowe
    Carson Cota

This is their real fans. The fans that latched on in 2010 are just 12's.

This is the real fanbase: losers like this that think slogans like "Tracktown USA" are cool; Pre driving blacked out into a rock isn't that big of a deal and golly gee, We're better than the Beavs and everyone knows it!!!

We hate the Fuskies because they exist in a space that values innovation and technical genius, whereas we're happy that some shit anti virus company will put a satellite of 20 amongst our hippies and hobos.

Thank God for Phil Knight remembering he was an undergrad at some point so that we can suck his cock instead of Stanford!!!
    DJDuck said:

JFC