Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Taj Griffin @TG__7
    Follow
    I've decided to take my talents to the west coast and officially commit to University of Oregon #GoDucks !!

CHRIST! I see he's only 175 lbs that's going to help them with their problems of getting beat up front........
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Awfully warm for February.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2014

Taj Griffin @TG__7
    Follow
    I've decided to take my talents to the west coast and officially commit to University of Oregon #GoDucks !!

CHRIST! I see he's only 175 lbs that's going to help them with their problems of getting beat up front........

eh, I don't know man. first, he's 5'10". if they want to add a few lbs to him, sounds like he's got the frame.

second, and more importantly, Oregon is adding to their ability to recruit in the south ... and the southeast is as good a place as any. this shows me their attitude of "why the fuck not" when they penetrated (LOVE using that word whenever I can) Tejas is paying off.

I know recruiting is now more of a national thing for everyone than it once was, but Oregon gaining traction in the southeastern US would bug the fucking shit out of me if I really cared. those fuckers start pulling in guys from SEC cuntry, along with what they established in Texas, and this whole bit about needing to compete in Cali with SC is an afterthought.

I have said it over and over again the last two or three years: Oregon is not going anywhere, and we will NEVER again see the day when Washington is alone as a PNW cfb power. Never, ever, ever again will it be like it was. Get over that fuck party, because it's the basis for a documentary now. Helfrich fucks the pooch, he will be fired, and they will keep going until they get it right, and odds are they won't take as long as we did.

finally, pulling in a 5 star top 50 kid, no matter what your needs are, also is a statement. Like Damone said, it's awfully sunny today for it to February, but still. when was the last time UW went into GA and grabbed a kid from underneath the SEC usual suspects? If this sticks, it's a big signing.

makes me realize how really fucking really important it was for the NCAA to help us out and bury Oregon by setting them back a few years with some harshness. not getting that really fucking hurt. not that I think they deserved it, but any time you can fuck your enemy you do it. in this one regard, I do empathize with doog nation. they were rightfully holding their breath for that decision. this is why. Oregon has a national name now, and they're using it.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Taj Griffin @TG__7
    Follow

eh, I don't know man. first, he's 5'10". if they want to add a few lbs to him, sounds like he's got the frame.

second, and more importantly, Oregon is adding to their ability to recruit in the south ... and the southeast is as good a place as any. this shows me their attitude of "why the fuck not" when they penetrated (LOVE using that word whenever I can) Tejas is paying off.

I know recruiting is now more of a national thing for everyone than it once was, but Oregon gaining traction in the southeastern US would bug the fucking shit out of me if I really cared. those fuckers start pulling in guys from SEC cuntry, along with what they established in Texas, and this whole bit about needing to compete in Cali with SC is an afterthought.

I have said it over and over again the last two or three years: Oregon is not going anywhere, and we will NEVER again see the day when Washington is alone as a PNW cfb power. Never, ever, ever again will it be like it was. Get over that fuck party, because it's the basis for a documentary now. Helfrich fucks the pooch, he will be fired, and they will keep going until they get it right, and odds are they won't take as long as we did.

finally, pulling in a 5 star top 50 kid, no matter what your needs are, also is a statement. Like Damone said, it's awfully sunny today for it to February, but still. when was the last time UW went into GA and grabbed a kid from underneath the SEC usual suspects? If this sticks, it's a big signing.

makes me realize how really fucking really important it was for the NCAA to help us out and bury Oregon by setting them back a few years with some harshness. not getting that really fucking hurt. not that I think they deserved it, but any time you can fuck your enemy you do it. in this one regard, I do empathize with doog nation. they were rightfully holding their breath for that decision. this is why. Oregon has a national name now, and they're using it.

Ducks everywhere think this is the best husky poast ever recorded.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Taj Griffin @TG__7
    Follow

We were sooo close on Rueben Patterson last year! If only his mom didn't want him staying in the south...
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Taj Griffin @TG__7
    Follow

I don't think he's being brought in to play on the D-Line but I could be wrong...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Taj Griffin @TG__7
    Follow

We were sooo close on Rueben Patterson last year! If only his mom didn't want him staying in the south...
    The fuck does @TheKobeStopper have to do with this?

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Some of you are taking my Duck trolling way too seriously. It's a great signing but this is April last I check so still have 10 months to go.

When they lose games it's been up front so when they are pulling in 5 star lineman then I'll start to worry.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kim is hearing Taj Griffin and Thomas Tyner package deal to UW. Academics are a huge thing for their dads. Visit went great so fasten your seatbelts, things are about to get fun ;)
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Kim is hearing Taj Griffin and Thomas Tyner package deal to UW. Academics are a huge thing for their dads. Visit went great so fasten your seatbelts, things are about to get fun ;)

Academis are important

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm hearing that Taj Griffin is an idiot.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    UW doesn't have room for him and his grades aren't good enough, but Griffin is willing to greyshirt at UW while he works on his grades.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Seriously though, of all the dumbass things Kim said, saying that Tyner may go to UW and greyshirt is the dumbest fucking one of them all
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Seriously though, of all the dumbass things Kim said, saying that Tyner may go to UW and greyshirt is the dumbest fucking one of them all

He was just passing along what he was hearing... he didn't have to...
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Taj Griffin @TG__7
    Follow

The right coach can squander all the talent in the world. I am much more scared of Chip Kelly with only cripples from Grants Pass than I am of Mark Helfrich with 5*s from the south.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Taj Griffin @TG__7
    Follow

The right coach can squander all the talent in the world. I am much more scared of Chip Kelly with only cripples from Grants Pass than I am of Mark Helfrich with 5*s from the south.
    i heard mack brown passed the "squander 5* talent" torch to helfrich at the 50 after the alamo bowl, we can only hope he can carry on the tradition.