Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But Why is Seattle inching closer to Worst City in America Status?

13»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm very happy with my Chevy Truck. I've had much better performance and luck with Chevy vs Ford or Dodge. The Japanese trucks are fine for little stuff, but every time my Toyota and Nissan buddies need something big and heavy transported, they call me.

Chevy cars? No fucking way. Never.

My Nissan Titan has superior towing capacity.

It also has a superior gas bill.

Toyota's and Datsun's do get shitty mileage. I went diesel in '02 and never looked back. They do everything better.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    Sledog said:

I'm very happy with my Chevy Truck. I've had much better performance and luck with Chevy vs Ford or Dodge. The Japanese trucks are fine for little stuff, but every time my Toyota and Nissan buddies need something big and heavy transported, they call me.

Toyota's and Datsun's do get shitty mileage. I went diesel in '02 and never looked back. They do everything better.
    Disagree.

The Throbber is alcohol fueled like Big Daddy Don Garlits with top notch performance for short distances at high speeds.

Sledog said:

Disagree.

The Throbber is alcohol fueled like Big Daddy Don Garlits with top notch performance for short distances at high speeds.

We were talking trucks! I am only alcohol fueled. I don't do the funny herbs, flowers, shrooms and plants.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

What's the over under on Seattle turning into the West Coast Detroit?

Pass a state income tax and find out
    OR has state income tax. So does CA.

Detroit became Detroit became cuz white flight to the burbs. Not out of state.
    I'm inching closer to leaving Seattle and moving to New Mexico or Arizona. If its Arizona, @PurpleBaze and I might buy homes in the same area. @Yousef_#1UberDriver can visit and crash on Bazey's couch.
    If you choose AZ, keep me posted on the next HH bar crawl. My move will be completed in less than 6 weeks. #fuckSeattle #fuckInslee #nohomo
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Pass a state income tax and find out
    OR has state income tax. So does CA.

Detroit became Detroit became cuz white flight to the burbs. Not out of state.
    I'm inching closer to leaving Seattle and moving to New Mexico or Arizona. If its Arizona, @PurpleBaze and I might buy homes in the same area. @Yousef_#1UberDriver can visit and crash on Bazey's couch.
    If you choose AZ, keep me posted on the next HH bar crawl. My move will be completed in less than 6 weeks. #fuckSeattle #fuckInslee #nohomo
    Lol you moved to Phoenix in fucking July?
    Not my first choice but when you find the home you want, it is what it is.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Don't get me wrong Phoenix is great but I always had a good laugh during the first week of school at asu when all the people who visited in like March started. Just miserable haha
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don't get me wrong Phoenix is great but I always had a good laugh during the first week of school at asu when all the people who visited in like March started. Just miserable haha

Yeah, the desert is not new to me. At least this time I’ll have AC... and a pool... and alcohol.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    USMChawk said:

Yeah, the desert is not new to me. At least this time I’ll have AC... and a pool... and alcohol.
    Lol everyone always says how do you live when it's so hot? It's like dude. You go from ac to ac to pool to ac
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020
    Is the talking Stick open
  • PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Wouldn’t that money be better spent in Nigeria?
    Doogles said:

Is the talking Stick open

Seafood buffet! Been there a couple times.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bump for #Freecapitolhill
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Some crazy Germans zealots tried essentially this in the Middle Ages at Munster, didn’t work out too well for them, got sieged in.