Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2 Crates of Pipe Bombs Found Near Korean War Memorial

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its a PEACEFUL PROTEST
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,344
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Its a PEACEFUL PROTEST

Why would you even question it Race?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,849

People forget the Korean War was waged against the Chinese Communists.

People forget that.

Makes sense that the Progs CCP overlords want those remembrances stricken from the books. Mao did the same during the Cultural Revolution.

The usual nimrods will be in proclaiming the greatness of China momentarily!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

People forget that.

Makes sense that the Progs CCP overlords want those remembrances stricken from the books. Mao did the same during the Cultural Revolution.

I hate to interrupt you when you're on a roll, Belushi, but crates of pipe bombs if the intent was to blow up the memorial?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    HHusky said:

People forget that.

I hate to interrupt you when you're on a roll, Belushi, but crates of pipe bombs if the intent was to blow up the memorial?
    Ding! Like fucking Pop Tarts out of the toaster.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

People forget that.

You should be horrified that they aren’t social distancing, shouldn’t you? Imagine being this guy’s kid.
  • Options

HHusky said:

People forget that.

You should be horrified that they aren’t social distancing, shouldn’t you? Imagine being this guy’s kid.
    Is there a coherent version?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

People forget that.

Does anyone speak whatever this is?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

People forget that.

Is there a coherent version?
    Do you have a funny version, Captain Corona? Seems like your wife hasn’t put out in years, Charles Rhodes Jr.

SEC SEC SEC!!!
  • Options
    Seems like you girls would want to acknowledge that the purpose of PIPE BOMBS wouldn't be property destruction, but a much more sinister motive. But I hate to interrupt you when you're making a weaker point.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

People forget that.

Tell it to him again in cocksucker, that's a language we know the Dazzler speaks.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Seems like you girls would want to acknowledge that the purpose of PIPE BOMBS wouldn't be property destruction, but a much more sinister motive. But I hate to interrupt you when you're making a weaker point.

White Flag with the ever-boring “girls” insult.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875
    edited June 2020
    HHusky said:

People forget that.

Obviously you've never been to the Korean War Memorial. Yes - pipe bombs, you fuckstick.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Yes what a vital fucking point
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

HHusky said:

Yes what a vital fucking point
    Wasn't this cocksucker giving me shit earlier today because I corrected his lie about the Feds using tear gas?

The BIG issue is obviously what they used to clear the public square. Strong work blob!

Now he is spiking the ball because pipe bombs aren't used to destroy structures.

The fact that pipe bombs were found on the Mall is no big deal.

• Options
    HH is hoping they'll use them on they police. Doesn't want then wasting them on memorials to heroes unless they have some left over after killing the police.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,261
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Probably white supremacists. That one guy that made a fake account on Twitter proves it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

People forget that.

Tell it to him again in cocksucker, that's a language we know the Dazzler speaks.
    Sledog said:

HH is hoping they'll use them on they police. Doesn't want then wasting them on memorials to heroes unless they have some left over after killing the police.

Seems more likely they wanted to kill people. But if you prefer they be treated as vandals . . .