Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Couple poster thoughts

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
Has anyone had as short and notable entrance as @thechatch did when he showed up here a couple years ago for a couple minutes? We built a whole meme around him and he became the poster boy for fabulous wealth. Now he's back and a welcome addition because I usually agree with him which is important

@jhfstyle24 is showing a thirst for knowledge and an ability to look behind the headlines to make up his own mind. Hope for our youth. I don't know how much we agree on but that isn't important. He doesn't just regurgitate what he heard in school from his capitalist professors

My 2 cents because my sources tell me the Tug is the new football board in this new reality of the Vid

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    only game in town
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    My one thought is anybody that mostly agrees with you is an idiot and should go play in traffic.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Problems, we all got 'em
    Let 'em sink down to the bottom
    Doesn't matter who or where you are
    We're gonna spend the weekend
    In the deep end
    The water's fine, y'all, so just come on in
    To the deep end
    Of a dive bar
    Of this dive bar
    We're talkin' about a dive bar
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

My one thought is anybody that mostly agrees with you is an idiot and should go play in traffic.

Thanks for reading
    You're welcome.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Got to sting coming from the guy who pushed the 100 heavily armed soldiers and Obamacare covering experimental brain surgery lies.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

Got to sting coming from the guy who pushed the 100 heavily armed soldiers and Obamacare covering experimental brain surgery lies.
    Do you have a spreadsheet where you track leftist posters' comments so you can come back months later with these obscure "gotcha" moments that nobody understands?

Whatever you're doing, you should probably chill the fuck out.
    Fuck off. My history with this idiot goes back to 2008. He understands and that's all I care about. For this fucking moron to be calling anyone else an idiot is laughable.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

lol
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    Chatch is improved.

He was still a total try hard back in 2013 or whenever that was so LIPO
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

@jhfstyle24 is showing a thirst for knowledge and an ability to look behind the headlines to make up his own mind. Hope for our youth. I don't know how much we agree on but that isn't important. He doesn't just regurgitate what he heard in school from his capitalist professors
    d

I on the other hand have doubled down and now think dems are crazy retarded.
    I have known this for a long tim. They weren't always but this ain't your daddy's democrat party. It's Stalin's!
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Let’s not start sucking each others dicks just yet. You’ll all hate me once again when football starts up again. :)
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    thechatch said:

Let’s not start sucking each others dicks just yet. You’ll all hate me once again when football starts up again. :)

Everyone hates each other after the first loss.