Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Motive still unclear

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    edited May 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I thought we already established that white supremacy is the motive behind all inter-racial murders?

For someone that gets so offended by a strawman argument, you sure love to use them.

Are you a hypocrite or an idiot?
    Based upon a Kunt who made the stupid argument that you knew for a fact, based solely on the video, that the shooting of the black jogger was motivated by white supremacy, you should own your dumbfuckery Tommy and stop blaming some non-existent strawman.

You made the claim Kunt own it.
    I made the claim that in that specific video/situation, race played a big factor.

You’re trying to twist that into some blanket statement I never made because you STILL can’t come up with a better motive.

Fuck those two yokels, and fuck enablers like you that play dumb and pretend we live in some post-racial America because you don’t want to confront our ugly history and the way it still pervades segments of our society.
    I know what you claimed Kunt. And speaking of strawman, quote where I said we live in a post racial American you strawman ass fucking bitch.

There is absolutely zero evidence from that video that shows the shooting had anything to do with white supremacy. You pulled the claim squarely out of your ass based on nothing more that the race of the perps and the race of the victim.

Now you cry like a bitch when your Kunt logic and "proof" is applied to any other story.

And you didn't say that race played a big factor you backpedaling bitch, you claimed that white supremacy was the motive.
    None of the other stories you tried to “debunk” my theory with had the same context. Not even close. Which is the point you keep missing.

Still waiting for you to weigh in on the REAL motive here.

Why oh why would 2 armed white men feel the need or the justification to confront and murder an unarmed black man in Georgia?
    I don't know the motive Kunt, unlike you I'm not a fucking mind reader. You have zero evidence that White supremacy had any fucking thing to do with this shooting Tommy, other than tingling sensation you feel from your snatch.

Was black supremacy behind the shooting of the two elderly white people in Delaware Tommy? Yes or no Kunt? Using the exact same "evidence" to support your claim that white supremacy was behind the jogger shooting why can't you claim that black supremacy was behind that Delaware shooting Tommy?
    Ok. None of us is a mind reader. If that’s your big gotcha, congrats. Nobody was making that claim. But we can use our judgement and knowledge to assess a situation. And I feel pretty good about my claim that race played a big role in THIS case.

Show me a video from your example and I’ll let you know what I think.
    Exactly like your claim that you knew for a fact that Kavanaugh knew Ford. Fuck off.

Love the moving of the goal posts just like the mouthy little Kunt you are Tommy. You’ve gone from knowing for a fact that white supremacy was the motive for the shooting to now claiming race played a “big” role.

I’m not moving the goalposts, I’m correcting your misapplication of what I said.

I never made a blanket statement about ALL shootings. That was your dumb brain.

Take a walk, fucko.
    No, you made a statement about this shooting and you said you knew that white supremacy was the motive.

When asked how you knew that, you cited the video as your only evidence.

I'm not misapplying anything. I'm correctly applying your kunt logic to this shooting and others to show how fucking stupid you are. While you're dodging questions like a Kunt and moving the goal post in order to avoid facing how fucking stupid you are.

This is exactly like your claim about how you "knew" Kavanaugh and Ford knew each other. After making an ass out of yourself for days with that claim where you gave me shit because I accurately said that there was no evidence that they had ever met, you finally admitted that your "life experience" was all the evidence you needed to know they really met.

Fuck off Tommy.

You don't know that White supremacy had anything to do with this shooting and you have no fucking evidence that Ford ever met the Judge. All you have is your fucking ignorant big mouth that you don't know how to keep shut.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I thought we already established that white supremacy is the motive behind all inter-racial murders?

For someone that gets so offended by a strawman argument, you sure love to use them.

Based upon a Kunt who made the stupid argument that you knew for a fact, based solely on the video, that the shooting of the black jogger was motivated by white supremacy, you should own your dumbfuckery Tommy and stop blaming some non-existent strawman.

I made the claim that in that specific video/situation, race played a big factor.

You’re trying to twist that into some blanket statement I never made because you STILL can’t come up with a better motive.

Fuck those two yokels, and fuck enablers like you that play dumb and pretend we live in some post-racial America because you don’t want to confront our ugly history and the way it still pervades segments of our society.
    I know what you claimed Kunt. And speaking of strawman, quote where I said we live in a post racial American you strawman ass fucking bitch.

There is absolutely zero evidence from that video that shows the shooting had anything to do with white supremacy. You pulled the claim squarely out of your ass based on nothing more that the race of the perps and the race of the victim.

Now you cry like a bitch when your Kunt logic and "proof" is applied to any other story.

And you didn't say that race played a big factor you backpedaling bitch, you claimed that white supremacy was the motive.
    None of the other stories you tried to “debunk” my theory with had the same context. Not even close. Which is the point you keep missing.

Still waiting for you to weigh in on the REAL motive here.

Why oh why would 2 armed white men feel the need or the justification to confront and murder an unarmed black man in Georgia?
    I don't know the motive Kunt, unlike you I'm not a fucking mind reader. You have zero evidence that White supremacy had any fucking thing to do with this shooting Tommy, other than tingling sensation you feel from your snatch.

Was black supremacy behind the shooting of the two elderly white people in Delaware Tommy? Yes or no Kunt? Using the exact same "evidence" to support your claim that white supremacy was behind the jogger shooting why can't you claim that black supremacy was behind that Delaware shooting Tommy?
    Ok. None of us is a mind reader. If that’s your big gotcha, congrats. Nobody was making that claim. But we can use our judgement and knowledge to assess a situation. And I feel pretty good about my claim that race played a big role in THIS case.

Show me a video from your example and I’ll let you know what I think.
    Exactly like your claim that you knew for a fact that Kavanaugh knew Ford. Fuck off.

Love the moving of the goal posts just like the mouthy little Kunt you are Tommy. You’ve gone from knowing for a fact that white supremacy was the motive for the shooting to now claiming race played a “big” role.

I’m not moving the goalposts, I’m correcting your misapplication of what I said.

I never made a blanket statement about ALL shootings. That was your dumb brain.

Take a walk, fucko.
    No, you made a statement about this shooting and you said you knew that white supremacy was the motive.

When asked how you knew that, you cited the video as your only evidence.

I'm not misapplying anything. I'm correctly applying your kunt logic to this shooting and others to show how fucking stupid you are. While you're dodging questions like a Kunt and moving the goal post in order to avoid facing how fucking stupid you are.

This is exactly like your claim about how you "knew" Kavanaugh and Ford knew each other. After making an ass out of yourself for days with that claim where you gave me shit because I accurately said that there was no evidence that they had ever met, you finally admitted that your "life experience" was all the evidence you needed to know they really met.

Fuck off Tommy.

You don't know that White supremacy had anything to do with this shooting and you have no fucking evidence that Ford ever met the Judge. All you have is your fucking ignorant big mouth that you don't know how to keep shut.
    Dude, if you think being racist has nothing to do with the decision to track a black person, trap them, brandish weapons, and then murder him all while filming the whole thing, over what at most would amount to a suspected misdemeanor, then I can’t fucking help you.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited May 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

@ThomasFremont is a LEGEND tho.