Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For all those interested in the GA covid experiment

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,305
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

So government data might be framed to further policies. Big, if true.
    I was told only DemoRATS(rofl) were capable of such atrocities.
    Cordwood!
    Mass graves in Central Park!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

You’re either stupid and got duped, or you’re all-in on wrecking the economy on this obvious Hoaxed overreaction. Which is it, Spaulding? Do you have the honesty to answer, or will you just flag me as you always do, Tommy?
    How’s the dental floss today?
    I have no idea what that means. Some sort of inside joke? It’s obvious at this point that you CCP Quarantine Quislings need massive death totals in open states to try and justify your political heroes unnecessarily forcing 36 million people out of their jerbs along with arresting people trying to keep their homes and feed their families. I’m guessing Daddy Fremont amd Grampy Judge Smails have you set up though at Bushwood, eh Spaulding?
    I’m not trying to justify anything, especially not to some down on his luck wage slave like you.

Say hi to the pygmy pony for me.
    What does this mean, Spaulding? Use your words. Yes, I work for a living. Got me there!

That used to be an admirable trait before your generation decided everything should be “free” because you’re incapable of hard work to pay your debts. Hey, you know all the kids at the country club though. That’s your area of expertise, Tommy.
    I don’t have any debts, pleb.

I used to WORK at a country club as a bartender. It’s how I put myself through college.

Keep spouting cliches about “free shit” and “da gubmint” you excuse making loser. You don’t even know what generation I am.
    Hey now, I’m just a Slave Wage with kids and a mortgage, which you may not know is “debt.” No need to get so upset with me, Spaulding. You have it all figured out. You’re the first person to ever work in college! Apparently you paid cash for your house, too. My hero.
    This is one of your worst efforts to date, which is saying something.

Nobody forced you to have kids or buy a house you can’t afford.

Maybe you’ll get some more Trump bucks soon.
    Jeezus you are pathetic. Attacking a man and his family because you can't compete intellectually? Really? What kind of rat punk does that?
    He’s not a man, he’s a bitch.

Go clutch your pearls somewhere else. Nobody believes your feigned outrage.
    Oh everyone gets it. You are a punk who wants people to suffer for your politics and you support the taking away of peoples civil right. Basically you are a piece of shit human being who only cares for individuals if they think like you politically. You suck.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

You’re either stupid and got duped, or you’re all-in on wrecking the economy on this obvious Hoaxed overreaction. Which is it, Spaulding? Do you have the honesty to answer, or will you just flag me as you always do, Tommy?
    I have no idea what that means. Some sort of inside joke? It’s obvious at this point that you CCP Quarantine Quislings need massive death totals in open states to try and justify your political heroes unnecessarily forcing 36 million people out of their jerbs along with arresting people trying to keep their homes and feed their families. I’m guessing Daddy Fremont amd Grampy Judge Smails have you set up though at Bushwood, eh Spaulding?
    I’m not trying to justify anything, especially not to some down on his luck wage slave like you.

What does this mean, Spaulding? Use your words. Yes, I work for a living. Got me there!

That used to be an admirable trait before your generation decided everything should be “free” because you’re incapable of hard work to pay your debts. Hey, you know all the kids at the country club though. That’s your area of expertise, Tommy.

I used to WORK at a country club as a bartender. It’s how I put myself through college.

Keep spouting cliches about “free shit” and “da gubmint” you excuse making loser. You don’t even know what generation I am.
    Hey now, I’m just a Slave Wage with kids and a mortgage, which you may not know is “debt.” No need to get so upset with me, Spaulding. You have it all figured out. You’re the first person to ever work in college! Apparently you paid cash for your house, too. My hero.

Jeezus you are pathetic. Attacking a man and his family because you can't compete intellectually? Really? What kind of rat punk does that?

Oh everyone gets it. You are a punk who wants people to suffer for your politics and you support the taking away of peoples civil right. Basically you are a piece of shit human being who only cares for individuals if they think like you politically. You suck.
    Got one
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Where have I said I can’t afford my house? How old are you? 23? Reading your posts it seems you have very little life experience. Your Democrats say I can’t work in Oregon now. My wife can work remote. We’re in Montana not being a pussy like you are.
    It’s written all over you. You’ve been a victim since the moment you showed up here.

Next time get an abortion and some roommates who can split the rent.
    Projection. You rent an apartment and have roommates. No adult would say such a thing as you say about grown-ups.

Your Democrats who are still getting paid telling me I can’t work my normal job. So, I’m fishing and living life in Montana with my kids as my wife and her team work remote until your Democrats who are getting paid won’t arrest people for working in Oregon. Then, we will be looking to move once my oldest graduates HS next spring. You’re 23. You’re a Little Boy Liberal.
    So your wife wears the pants.

Got it.
    Not at all. Frau Brown, your fellow Democrat, has shut down the jobs of tens of thousands of Oregonians for being “nonessential.” It’s your party putting people out of work, Spaulding. Attacking people who can’t work right now due to your party’s fascism isn’t a good look, Tommy. Daddy and Judge Smails have you covered though, and you pay rent instead of a mortgage. Grow up, get some life experience, win a college football play-off game, and then pop off.
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Got one
    Troll gotta troll. Looking at Mr. GOP, too.
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Tommy is insecure. He worked in college though and walked uphill both ways to the country club.
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Where have I said I can’t afford my house? How old are you? 23? Reading your posts it seems you have very little life experience. Your Democrats say I can’t work in Oregon now. My wife can work remote. We’re in Montana not being a pussy like you are.
    It’s written all over you. You’ve been a victim since the moment you showed up here.

Projection. You rent an apartment and have roommates. No adult would say such a thing as you say about grown-ups.

Your Democrats who are still getting paid telling me I can’t work my normal job. So, I’m fishing and living life in Montana with my kids as my wife and her team work remote until your Democrats who are getting paid won’t arrest people for working in Oregon. Then, we will be looking to move once my oldest graduates HS next spring. You’re 23. You’re a Little Boy Liberal.

Got it.
    Not at all. Frau Brown, your fellow Democrat, has shut down the jobs of tens of thousands of Oregonians for being “nonessential.” It’s your party putting people out of work, Spaulding. Attacking people who can’t work right now due to your party’s fascism isn’t a good look, Tommy. Daddy and Judge Smails have you covered though, and you pay rent instead of a mortgage. Grow up, get some life experience, win a college football play-off game, and then pop off.
    Win a natty and then pop off, loser.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Tommy's not a Gen Z or a Millenial.

He just wishes that He was.
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Got it.
    Awarded a 1/2 Natty without playing The U in the leather helmet days where BYU ‘won’ atitle? Or are we going back to the Ed Helms prize none of the 1960 team knew about until 2007 when you guise added that to the scoreboard at North Autzen Stadium at Montlake?
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Got it.
    Awarded a 1/2 Natty without playing The U in the leather helmet days where BYU ‘won’ atitle? Or are we going back to the Ed Helms prize none of the 1960 team knew about until 2007 when you guise added that to the scoreboard at North Autzen Stadium at Montlake?
    National championships, like work, will continue to elude you.

Loser.
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Got it.

Loser.
    I’m trying Tommy
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Got it.

Loser.
    I’m trying Tommy
    You could donate and prove it
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Got it.
    Oh fuck off. JFC. That's embarrassing and weak.

You also missed his point.
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Got it.

Sorry Damone. 0-12. If we want to talk football on here, lets do it but I suggest we don't. The idiot Freemont started this shit but I will finish it if that is what the Dogs want to do to The Tug. I have been admonished by a few Dogs for responding to a friendly Race jab so lets keep this on politics.
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Got it.

Sorry Damone. 0-12. If we want to talk football on here, lets do it but I suggest we don't. The idiot Freemont started this shit but I will finish it if that is what the Dogs want to do to The Tug. I have been admonished by a few Dogs for responding to a friendly Race jab so lets keep this on politics.
    Just stop. Trust me on this one. What's next, academis smack?

Are you talking to me or Freemont? I didn't start the football stuff and I certainly don't want to discuss it on here.
  • Options

Cordwood!
    Hospital ships!
    Ventilator shortages!

Got it.

Just stop. Trust me on this one. What's next, academis smack?

Are you talking to me or Freemont? I didn't start the football stuff and I certainly don't want to discuss it on here.
    You are *gurgling* all over this thread.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Dems are desperate for this to go wrong
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This aged well.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

This aged well.

The 7-day average for deaths is lower now than it was in May.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/georgia-coronavirus-cases.html