Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gov. Inslee denies Spokane County’s request to speed up opening process

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    And is it so bad for the Washington economy to promote a national shutdown so inslee can keep sucking bezos dick?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

And is it so bad for the Washington economy to promote a national shutdown so inslee can keep sucking bezos dick?

I'm sure this has nothing to do with helping Amazon
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Re-leasing has never been hotter
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020

I'm sure this has nothing to do with helping Amazon
    Yep, Amazon is taking it in the shorts just like a mom-and-Pop shop in Walla Walla that has been closed for two months. Think of Bezos!! Record revenues are a struggle and “may” cut into profit a little bit. Inslee knows where his bread is buttered, and it isn’t in Walla Walla.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/business/amazon/amazon-revenue-surges-company-may-spend-entire-second-quarter-operating-profit-on-coronavirus-related-expenses/?amp=1

‘The hardest time we’ve ever faced’: Amazon revenue surges, but coronavirus costs may wipe out operating profit
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

Gwad said:

7.615 million people in my state, Washington
    18,660 confirmed cases, 993 deceased
    = 0.2% confirmed cases and 0.013% deceased

I'm gonna go get COVID, I'm feeling lucky.

Of those 993 how many were over 65? 987?
    In King County 4 people under the age of the 40 have died from it.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Guys I’m afraid to go outside
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    doogie said:

So, got you on record admitting 4 Kids dying is cool with you.

OK!

If we? can SAVE FOUR CHILDREN under 40 it’s all worth it, you selfish monsters.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,901

jecornel said:

Gwad said:

Were they of Kurdish descent?
  • Options
    Don’t know. No ID
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

Gwad said:

Yeah but the second wave will feature the new inflammatory disease that kills kids and kids bodies will be dumped on mass graves near husky stadium
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    thechatch said:

Inslee’s voters crave political correctness, social justice, and a government-funded safety net, just in case it turns out they aren’t as special as their parents always told them they were.

That’s what he, and the Seattle leadership deliver, and, for the time being, that’s the majority of the Washington electorate. He’ll be re-elected in a landslide.

I think many support a re-examining of our entitlement programs. Many more probably don’t care or understand, but UBI is gaining popularity for a reason.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Gwad said:

Yeah but the second wave will feature the new inflammatory disease that kills kids and kids bodies will be dumped on mass graves near husky stadium
    Greener pea patch for me
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

Inslee’s voters crave political correctness, social justice, and a government-funded safety net, just in case it turns out they aren’t as special as their parents always told them they were.

That’s what he, and the Seattle leadership deliver, and, for the time being, that’s the majority of the Washington electorate. He’ll be re-elected in a landslide.

I think many support a re-examining of our entitlement programs. Many more probably don’t care or understand, but UBI is gaining popularity for a reason.

Replacement, yes I’m intrigued. Additional, hell no. I think the replacing part is politically radioactive for both parties.
  • Options

thechatch said:

Exactly. UBI is embraced by Rich libs as a SHORT term solution to put an upper dollar limit on benefits while allowing costs to float.

Static thinking plebes think of the Check$ as gifts

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,901

thechatch said:

Who doesn't like to Yang off in the privacy of their own home?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,954
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Gwad said:

And what do we know about the four? All healthy 20 year olds or all 35 year old cancer victims on chemo? Both the 1958 Asian flu and the 1968 Hong Kong flu were larger epidemics. We closed down jack sh*t. We flattened the curve then the gold posts were moved.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

thechatch said:

Replacement, yes I’m intrigued. Additional, hell no. I think the replacing part is politically radioactive for both parties.
    I almost put that disclaimer in just for you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

I almost put that disclaimer in just for you.
    I gotchu